BF Goodrich KDWs

sonicblue04gt

Established Member
I have a friend (she is a member here, but I don't know her sn) who is looking for these in 275/40/18. The cheapest I found them was about 305 a tire from Simpletire.com. Do you guys carry these? If so, can you beat that price?

Thanks for all the help.

Note: I may be in the market for new tires here in the spring but I run 315/35/17s on the rear. Any ideas? It has Nittos (not sure of the exact Nitto, on car when I purchased it). I want to stay at around 200-250 a tire if possible.

daustin

Established Member
Just a quick word of advice-I ran the KDW's on my '06 GTO and they were so loud, the dealership actually replaced the entire rear end thinking the gears went bad.

Matt@DTD

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Thank you for the post, Sonicblue04gt.

The 275/40R-18 KWD NT has been discontinued and we no longer have inventory available. I double checked with BFG and they too are sold out. As you may have read on the boards, the KDW NT is being replaced by the BFG Sport Comp2. Below is the link with more details, shipping is FREE.

275/40R-18 BFG Sport Comp2

When it comes to the 315/35R-17 tires, below is the link with all the models we offer. If you need any help selecting the best model for your needs, let us know.

315/35R-17 Tire Models

Users who are viewing this thread