BFG drag radial users come on in!

Cobra03FLA

Titties & Beer!
Established Member
Im considering a set of 2754017 BFG drag radials for my Cobra. Does anyone use them on the street regularly? I know they arent very good in the rain, but how will they hold up for regular driving in dry weather. I have another car I can use for rainy weather. I only drive about 400 miles a month now with the cobra. Thanks all Eric

stevenscamaross

SVT Pimp
Established Member
I drive on them daily. I actually have been using them for about 200 miles so far. They wear really fast. I heard they are crap for traction in the rain. They hook like no tomorrow on dry surfaces though.

08snake

Formerly 03snake
Established Member
I drove this size/brand for about 4 months daily. Avoid rain. Weekly trips to the track, 4 months was all. Switched to Nitto's 315, I got rid of those after 8 months with plenty fo tread left, good for daily driving, OK for the track, can't touch the BFG's for traction on dry pavement.........

Rwick7

Established Member
I have about 4000 miles and 20 passes on my 315 BFG's there just about toast..in my opinion they blow the Nitto away

screwed

'Round And 'Round I Go
Established Member
I've been running 315 BFGs for about 2500 miles now and love them. As far as the rain issue goes I didn't have any problems on a trip to Atlanta (360 miles) with it raining the entire trip and driving normal speeds although I do try to stay out of the wet with them (the whole car actually). Plenty of tread left on mine.

Cobra03FLA

Titties & Beer!
Established Member
Thanks for the helpfull info all. Anyone have any redution in wheelhop with the bfgs? I would assume they would help a lot.

Davesnake

you wanna go!
Established Member
Originally posted by StlBlack03
I have about 4000 miles and 20 passes on my 315 BFG's there just about toast..in my opinion they blow the Nitto away

I plan on replacing tires every season 6 months, about 4-5000 mi. with that said the BFG's are worth the investment IMO. can't beat the traction.

Dave:burnout:

Users who are viewing this thread