Bfg Kdw Nt

SICKBOY

Established Member
Please post feedback good bad and ugly may be switchin from a nitto Dr to this tire which will be best for my 470 rwhp to be honest the nittos were decent but tread life was shit and they are worse then f1's wet or cold

forcefedcobra

Established Member
I have them on the front of my car and they are fine. However no regular street tire is going to hook like a DR. If you are just looking for a good street tire to enjoy rolling around on without having the hook of a DR........I say go for it.

stevolikedevo

Established Member
I really wanted a set of them, but couldn't get them in the size I needed, so I got the old tread. I know two guys with terminators running NT on 18s that swear by them and have a buddy with a VW Passat who has been thoroughly impressed with them. I've been pretty happy with the old tread and I've heard the nothing but how the NT is leaps and bounds better.

ASVT2NV

Insane And Rising....
Established Member
not sure if you mean BFGs drag radials or the street KDW. I have the KDW on all 4 corners and i LOVE them. Best handeling tire i have ever ran. They hook good on the street and at the track. At the track in my old GT i didnt even have to do a burnout.

SICKBOY

Established Member
I'm referring to the street tire...so they hook decent i'm pullied and at about 460-470 so long as they can somewhat hook

Last edited:

ASVT2NV

Insane And Rising....
Established Member
im not sure how they will perform with that amount of horsepower. Im pushing around 430-450 i believe and they hook good on it. On my modded 06 GT they hooked hard enough to screw my back up lol

swervo

Established Member
I have them on my TT Mach 1. They're awesome on the street, but at the track I cant get any traction with them. So Im thinking about getting either the BFG DR or Nitto DRs.

x NOODLES x

Big Hitter da LLama!
Established Member
It is true, they are a STREET TIRE, only good to a certain HP range.

But they DO perform the best of ANY STRRET TIRE.

x NOODLES x

Big Hitter da LLama!
Established Member
It is true, they are a STREET TIRE, only good to a certain HP range.

But they DO perform the best of ANY STRRET TIRE.

SICKBOY

Established Member
Black 04 do they hook enough not to hop in your dealings with them? and too be honest this car has had nittos on it and i had them on my L and nittos are not the best drag radial so ??

x NOODLES x

Big Hitter da LLama!
Established Member
Ever since I've switched (1 year 4 months) Only a couple of wheel hops, and that's cause I left the traction control on.....

I don't think they even qualify as a DR, just a high performance street tire.

Get em they're good.... :beer:

ASVT2NV

Insane And Rising....
Established Member
^ yup you cant go wrong with em. A friend of mine has the DR's on the back of her cobra and she said they hook verrry well!

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
Best tires I've ever used.

cob2.gif

SICKBOY

Established Member
Anyone who's runnin 295/35/18 out back have irs bolt clearance issues?

forcefedcobra

Established Member
SICKBOY said:
Anyone who's runnin 295/35/18 out back have irs bolt clearance issues?

It'll depend on the wheel you are running. Putting in MM button head bolts or milling down your stockers is easy so just do one of the two and you should be fine.

03' White Snake

Established Member
I just recieved my 295/35/18 BFG kdw nt today. I can't wait to get them mounted tomorow. I also have the 275/35/18 for the front. My BFG DR's are about half gone after only 2000 miles so I needed some street tires. Also got the Chrome saleens too. So I will have my Dr's for track use and my street tires. BFG all the way. Awsome tires.

Users who are viewing this thread