BFG KDW2 for 17x10.5 wheel?

RS22

Established Member
I bought my cobra w/ nitto drag radials on them and I want to switch to a street tire for daily driving. I used to like the KDW2s on my 18" wheels on my last cobra and wanted to know if they had any that would fit a 17x10.5 wheel.

The tire rack's site says the largest they offer the KDW2 in 17 is a 275/40 but on my 18" saleens I had 295/35/18 tires and they fit good.

Will this be big enough for the 10.5" wheel in the back or will it be too much of a stretch?

Any other good street tires for a 17x10.5 wheel? Post the size you use for the street tire you like if you have any suggestions.

fiveoh2go

Cleveland's OG
Established Member
I found a guy here on SVTP who was selling a brand new set of the GY 315's with the stickers still on them for $200. He had just sold his Terminator and had a ton of parts that he never had gotten around to putting on it before he sold it.

Here's a link to the thread with some other pics and info on my car if you were wondering --> http://www.svtperformance.com/forum...11/862857-what-best-replica-wheels-tires.html

Last edited:

fstr03svtcobra

Established Member
Hey fiveoh2g0: Your wheel tire combo looks sick! Do you have a spacer on there and what lowering have you done to the car?

And to the op: Are you secretly Dexter Jackson b/c I didn't know he had a terminator ;)

fiveoh2go

Cleveland's OG
Established Member
Hey fiveoh2g0: Your wheel tire combo looks sick! Do you have a spacer on there and what lowering have you done to the car?

Thanks! :beer:

My current setup:

* Lowered on H&R Race springs with all the factory iso's still in place
* Rear fenders are rolled
* 3/8" hub-centric spacers on the rear
* ARP racing studs on the rear hubs to accommodate the spacers

Users who are viewing this thread