Big 12 Basketball Tournament Tickets

MTI LS1

For anyone interested, I have 2 tickets or passes to the Big 12 Basketball Tourny that will be at American Airlines the weekend of March 11 (Ill make sure).

If anyone is interested in these, please let me know. You will be able to attend every game with these tickets.

Zach

MTI LS1

Ok, they are section 327, ROW M, Seat 15 and 16. I honestly have no clue where these are.

These will get you into the games for Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday in ALL SESSIONS (1-6). So you can go to every game.

For all of the tickets, I will take $500. This will get you into all 11 games of the tournament. Pretty damn good deal considering that it comes out to about $22 per game for the each ticket.

Let me know, I have them ready to hand over.

MTI LS1

I just looked on EBAY and upper level tickets are going for $520+, lower level ones are going for $600-1000.

I honestly am willing to negiate, but I am barely over face value with the price.

500hp03Cobra

Established Member
I have tickets to all of the Big 12 tournament games as well... i have seats 3 rows above the floor for every game... price is negotiable.. sorry for the hijack zach but you understand....

thanks

MTI LS1

I can give these away at a GREAT DEAL!!! Trust me, these are going for alot more than I want.

Anyone that is interested PM me, I will even go UNDER face value if need be. These tickets are at center court in the upper level.

Users who are viewing this thread