Big Boom Sound,help

xsvtcmex

Established Member
Ok Guys Someones Gotta Help Me Out On This One. I Start My Car In The Morning , Let It Warm Up For About 30 Seconds. I Pull Out Of The Driveway And Start Driving Down The Road At About 30-40 Mph. I'm In Third Gear Then Fourth(not Shifting Hard) All Of A Sudden I Hear And Feel A Loud Sound Under My Seat, Like If I Hit Something In The Road. It Was Like I Blew Out A Tire Or Hit A Large Dog. At The Same Time My Car Turns Off. I Pull To The Side Of The Road And Try To Start My Car Up. It Starts,and I Now Drive To A Parking Lot To Check My Vehicle.absolutely Nothing Wrong With The Under Side From What I Could See And No Weird Noises Coming From The Engine Bay. This Happen About 3 Days Ago And I Have Been Driving My Car Since With No Problem.no Power Loss, No Idle Problem, No Exhaust Leaks,no Damage To Car Anywhere,the Engine Bay Is Perfect,no Weird Smells, Oh Yea And The Only Mods I Have Is A Catback. What Could This Be. Could My Cobra Have Back Fired,ive Heard Back Fire Before And This Didnt Sound Like Back Fire. Please Help With Some Suggestions On What This Could Be. Thanks,,,carlos

Users who are viewing this thread