Big Bore Triton V10 w/Custom Blower manifold and Eaton M112

orange2004cobra

Established Member
Hey Guys..

I know its not all clean and pretty yet, but at least the R&D part is over.
{please overlook the dust and grime, this has been a "side" pipe dream for quite a while}

Triton v10 Fully Forged with a custom intake manifold and an Eaton.

I know this isnt everyones cup of tea, but for those that may wanna take a look, here ya go...

u can check it out here: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2042400&id=1398549408&l=e9caa4659b

-Lin

orange2004cobra

Established Member
Thank so much.

Yeah, Ill have more pics over the next few days, I just want to clean it up a little first.
{your setup looks very clean btw}

orange2004cobra

Established Member
Thanks fellas...!

-Bob, in all actuality, we have no clue what its going in at this point. {it will be a while before that happens, we are really dialed back at the moment because of family health issues}

orange2004cobra

Established Member
I dig it... very cool!!

What no Inter cooler? That's gonna be a problem.

There is a TON of room for one still, but we are always of the mindset of trial and error.

I truly believe {if I had to guess} running the eaton, with the ammount of charge space we designed into the box, temps would be safe, however, that bening said, U cant see from the pic, but we are plummed for direct port meth injection inside the manifold assembly..

FlaHP

Established Member
There is a TON of room for one still, but we are always of the mindset of trial and error.

I truly believe {if I had to guess} running the eaton, with the ammount of charge space we designed into the box, temps would be safe, however, that bening said, U cant see from the pic, but we are plummed for direct port meth injection inside the manifold assembly..

Its very cool regardless. Even not spin very hard the Eatons put out a lot of heat.
Did you put rods in the motor?
If you get ab UC in there that thing will be nasty.

I know some turbos have been done that made a ton of power

orange2004cobra

Established Member
Did you put rods in the motor?

Oh yeah, its fully forged,the oem v10 crank is forged as delivered, we installed Forged H beams, and Forged .073 over pistons.

Its got PI spec v10 camshafts and upgraded springs also..

It is just a fun project, BUT, should make for some crazy TQ #'s..

We have a turbo manifold we did for it also, has a carb style 1050cfm TB on it and wears a dual inlet style carb hat..

Just playing around and having fun with it.

We just dony have a truck currently or it would probably be installed in it..:)

orange2004cobra

Established Member
Yep, it will fit in a f-150,f-250, even a mustang if your good @ "tweaking" things the good old fashioned hotrod way...

2003svtf150

Sledge
Established Member
Well... I live by Newnan... couple hours north of ya. If you get that pig in a vehicle I'm gonna come down and check it out! Hell... when I get back in July I might even come down to check it out regardless... sounds wicked :rockon:

Krwy

Established Member
Looks good. Look into fitting an Eaton M122 from the GT500. Bigger blower, inlet on the driver side to keep the over-all height down.

orange2004cobra

Established Member
Well... I live by Newnan... couple hours north of ya. If you get that pig in a vehicle I'm gonna come down and check it out! Hell... when I get back in July I might even come down to check it out regardless... sounds wicked :rockon:

Your more than welcome too.

We actually may whore this one out to someone that can fit it.. {Actually talking to a guy with a 70 something Torino, thinking about the v-10 and an Accel Gen 7 to run it..}

orange2004cobra

Established Member
Looks good. Look into fitting an Eaton M122 from the GT500. Bigger blower, inlet on the driver side to keep the over-all height down.

Yeah, we have played with several types actually {we are currently building a manifold for a Navi based 4 & 3/8" stroke DOHC build with 2 Lightning M112's on it}

Usint the lightning due to the top entry, building a small box to link the 2 and have a big single blade in the center of them..

Whay r we doing this, who knows...{lol}

I figure the stuff is there, so why not?

If one really wanter a good bit of boost, we have a manifold also that features a 1550cfm carb style TB on it.

Man, it would be a BEAST with that and twin turbos...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread