Big Boy Injector Help....

svtwelch711

Established Member
So, Im Thinking of Using 80Lb Ford Racing Injectors If I Run VP Gas (What Do U Think).

I May Go Bigger To Run E85 But ONLY If There Is A Driver Company And/Or Injector Company Who Is Engineered A Perfect, No Glitch Set Up Thats Reliable. No,"I Hear These Were Good" Stuff And Then I Have A Failure Somewhere.

Question is Really Only This. Are Low Impedance Injectors All Panned Out By Now For 03/04 Cobra's? What Fuel Injector Driver And Injector Brand Are The Absolute Best, Bar None For Low Impedance VP120's or E85 160's.

Return Style Triple Pumps., -10 Up And Back, High 2#'s lb 3.4 Crusher Car, Stand Alone Fuel For Large Sauce Hit.

THANKS EVERYONE!!! I NEED TO KNOW ASAP SO I CAN FIRE THIS THING!!

Last edited:

svtwelch711

Established Member
Bump. hope that didnt come off rude. i just dont want a gray area when dealing with fuel

BWH2003

Established Member
I have the 80 lb injectors and they are great. Whats the reason for not liking them?

Arent almost all injectors made by siemen deka these days?

EvilTwins

I can't find my pulley!
Established Member
The FRPP 80lb'ers are made by Siemens?? Wouldn't surprise me...

Why are you not impressed GodStang? I've heard good things about them and they were what I intended on using...

GodStang

Established Member
I know a few tuners having problems with them and also according to alot of the big tuners they need to be flow tested or matched or what ever. They where saying they could be way off. I am running them but have yet to get my car to run.

svtwelch711

Established Member
so you guys think that the 80s are not so good. my question was really who makes the ferrari of 120's if i want to run vp gas or 160's if i go e85??? And is the ferrari actually good enough or am i better off going another route. best driver company also???

Last edited:

GodStang

Established Member
so you guys think that the 80s are not so good. my question was really who makes the ferrari of 120's if i want to run vp gas or 160's if i go e85??? And is the ferrari actually good enough or am i better off going another route. best driver company also???

The 80s may be good I think its just that they are new so people will have to work kinks out.

svtwelch711

Established Member
Do u think they will be reliable with that large of an injector on a stock ecm at a high empidance? do u think i can use the frpp 80lbs for 900rwhp? again my nitrous has its own dedicated fuel supply to get the car in the 4 digits. or do u think i need to go bigger.

svtwelch711

Established Member
Is That The Best Thats Out There? Good Products??
A Shop Said Accell's Were Better Than Others, I Don't Know One Way Or The Other Though.... I Need More Input Here.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread