big hp 4r70w guys.need info

bigjeezy04

White Mammoth
Established Member
well last night on the freeway in my crown vic messing around with 2 bikes, we did a couple 60rolls and my cop chip kicks in and car kicks out about good 2 feet, grabs and takes off like a rocket ship but than the 2-3 shift got me again.. the intermediate shaft for 2-3 snaps loose 3rd and up :bash:.. so my question is..

has anybody heard good info or USED the Extreme Duty extra hard intermediate shaft for the 4r70w?!?!?! did some google searches and pretty much ppl just copy and pasted the info off PATC...

Yellowstang03kb

Established Member
I have had many p71s and very knowledgeable about them, there is no "cop chip"? if you can kick your car out sideways 2 feet going that fast you have bigger problems than your trans. What's all done to the car? Has to be fully built with turbos or a supercharger?

9cobra4

Chickennoodlesoup.
Established Member
"Cop chip"??? Lol

Good Lord, that's almost as bad as "power bands" with a 2 stroke.

I will bet $100 that an SCT or Diablosport programmer will put down the same power if not more than whatever tune they use for the Police Interceptor. If your car is breaking tires loose at 60mph then you've got a lot more done than just a "cop chip".

bigjeezy04

White Mammoth
Established Member
LMFAO!!! yes its built!! but u will never know it by looking at it!!! this is the second shaft that i broke.. i just wanted to see if anybody had any luck with the 300m shaft! and i just use the cop chip cause thats the myth on these cars and ppl believe it lol.. but heres a pic just a stock crown vic :bs:

29c9c580-cb5a-402b-8628-f25697be3ee5_zps1714342a.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread