Big Hp vs Traction vs Stock 5OH

MoonRider

Established Member
So a few days ago I roll up on a silver SRT 10 viper look like maybe a 06 at a stop light homeboy had top down and sleeves rolled up looking over at me and my bro like he wanted to run the 5OH well I rev it up and he knew it was on I staged it in took her up to 3grand he was reving the light turned green I knee jacked the clutch got a little spin then factory Pirelli s hooked up I fan the clutch pull 2nd got a little side ways at this time I look in my mirror he is in a cloud of smoke burning the tires off and I'm about 2 bus lengths ahead when I hit 3rd and let off he stayed be hind me for a few miles never rolled back up on me roll race he would of got me but all that power and no traction from a dig is only place I could of rolled out on that none driver then few miles down the road run in to a 5gen camaro he tryed a ricer fly by and got shut down then wouldnt line up he just speeding up and slowing down but what a good night to hurt some feeling s also this all happened on a less traveled road that sees little traffic might as well have happened in Mexico

OneSlowV

Established Member
Cool story on the viper and poor camaro lol. Driver mod needed in that viper

Devil_Z

Established Member
So a few days ago I roll up on a silver SRT 10 viper look like maybe a 06 at a stop light homeboy had top down and sleeves rolled up looking over at me and my bro like he wanted to run the 5OH well I rev it up and he knew it was on I staged it in took her up to 3grand he was reving the light turned green I knee jacked the clutch got a little spin then factory Pirelli s hooked up I fan the clutch pull 2nd got a little side ways at this time I look in my mirror he is in a cloud of smoke burning the tires off and I'm about 2 bus lengths ahead when I hit 3rd and let off he stayed be hind me for a few miles never rolled back up on me roll race he would of got me but all that power and no traction from a dig is only place I could of rolled out on that none driver then few miles down the road run in to a 5gen camaro he tryed a ricer fly by and got shut down then wouldnt line up he just speeding up and slowing down but what a good night to hurt some feeling s also this all happened on a less traveled road that sees little traffic might as well have happened in Mexico

I wouldn't even have launched it against you if I were him. Peddle the gas for an easy win is what I do most days.

Users who are viewing this thread