Big thanks to BJ at VMP

genesmob

Established Member
I have upgraded to Dynatech headers, vmp gen 2 tvs blower case and CJ monoblade this year with the incuded tuning upgrades. BJ went above and beyond tuning my car to perfection. I start work early and don't usually get home til 7pm. BJ reviewed datalogs and sent tunes sometimes after 10 30 at night. I am super impressed with the service, work ethic and results. The car feels wicked and pull harder than it ever has.

Doc Vegas

Established Member
Awesome! I had a very similar experience with BJ. I have been "stuck" in SE Asia for the last two months, home in just one week, looking forward to finishing my dial-in. May I ask what CAI you ran with that setup? Congrats.

Last edited:

genesmob

Established Member
Awesome! I had a very similar experience with BJ. I have been "stuck" in SE Asia for the last two months, home in just one week, looking forward to finishing my dial-in. May I ask what CAI you ran with that setup? Congrats.

I have a gen 2 tvs blower 2.5 upper 10%lower dynatech headers catless x pipe jlt 127mm carbon cai monoblade 3:73 gears makes 19lbs boost at 800ft elev. It made 679 sae with a 2.65 upper 10% lower FRPPtvs with 67mm tb,no headers and hi flow cats. Feels much stronger now but I haven't dynoed it yet. BJs new tune with the monoblade really woke it up and it has perfect driving manners. I prefer the response of the monoblade over the old version vmp 67mm TB I had.

VNMOUS1

Established Member
Thanks for the kind words, gentlemen. It's my pleasure to help. And it's not unusual for Justin and I see each other creating and mailing tunes at midnight. Fortunately, we're doing it from our respective couches so he doesn't have to look at me all day AND night.

bj

slowbra1

Established Member
Vmp +1

I have upgraded to Dynatech headers, vmp gen 2 tvs blower case and CJ monoblade this year with the incuded tuning upgrades. BJ went above and beyond tuning my car to perfection. I start work early and don't usually get home til 7pm. BJ reviewed datalogs and sent tunes sometimes after 10 30 at night. I am super impressed with the service, work ethic and results. The car feels wicked and pull harder than it ever has.

BJ has always been a great person to deal with, great customer service.

heatsoaked12

Established Member
Its so rare to deal with people like these guys. Answering their phones in person and willing to help even when the problem isn't theirs!

Kenneth

Established Member
Worst part about calling Bj or Justin is when I do call I alr3ady have my credit card out..

best customer service in the business.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread