Big thanks to HPP and the completion of my car

snakebitten1975

Turbo'd Vert
Established Member
Made 660 and 555 torque on just 12 lbs of boost. Picked it up earlier today, spools up so quick pretty close to the way a twin screw, which hits pretty fast. Drives much better than my old setup, and much easier to shift.

foofinator

Engineer/Lawyer
Established Member
Don't break it again man, I'll be ready for a rematch in a little bit.

Congrats on getting it back. :burnout:

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
Congrats Eric, I'll teach you how to launch it and miss gears when I get back...:D

snakebitten1975

Turbo'd Vert
Established Member
lol thanks matt I beat a 600 sport bike, which is an 11 second bike, so not too shabby for such little boost; earlier tonight. The 1000 sport bike had me be a few cars, but considering its a 9 second bike, not too bad I guess. Its crazy how this car pulls so hard up to 130 mph, and even higher. I def. need some better tires, nittos hook ok, I just need those Hoosiers back on there.

04sleeper

Runs On "Liquid Gold"
Super Moderator
Thats a good amount of power for that amount of boost.

Wonder what a stroked 5.4 and twins would do on my car......:idea:

mustarrosa

Established Member
Milne makes 666rwhp on 14lbs...and on street tires(Michelin PS) ran a 13.3 at the 1/4 mile at Ennis Friday night..no hook-up...

snakebitten1975

Turbo'd Vert
Established Member
juiced35th said:
You ready to race? I'd like to run you before you turn up the boost. Get a little more seat time and then lets line them up. Battle of the verts.

yeah man whenever your ready, I dont think the boost will turned up too quick yet. :D

boost_freak

Whipple Powered
Established Member
How can you in your twin turbo 03 cobra with a built stroker motor with ported heads & cams beat a sport bike when you got pulled on by an automatic twin turbo 350z with a stock motor

ohsnap.gif

Users who are viewing this thread