BIG THANKS TO INJECTOR DUDE, JDM AND Stiegemeier DYNO#'S INSIDE

CHIKIN1

Established Member
I just wanted to post up a big thanks to my friends Injector Dude ( Alan Kennedy ) and THE WHOLE JDM TEAM!!! ( see ya soon guys )
I can't leave out Stiegemeier though. Although I don't have very close business relations with them, this couldn't have happened without their superior porting skills!!!

A BIG THANKS TO YOU ALL

2003 Black VERT w/ Chrome 03's and 13k miles
Mods are as follows:

Solid Axle w/3.55's
UPR Shifter with Tri-ax handle
Slotted/Drilled rotors

JDM/Kooks Long tubes
HI FLOW Cats with Magnaflow catback
2.8 upper pulley w/100mm idlers ( 2 of them )
JDM TUNED SCT CHIP ( with the help of Alan Kennedy and Jim@JDM making adjustments )
K&N open filter ( Don't know the name of the company that made the AI kit )
Stiegemeier Ported blower
Accufab TB and plenum

STD #'s were 527 HP @ 5700rpm and 514ft.-lbs @ 4100rpm
SAE #'s were 515 HP @ 5700rpm and 502ft.-lbs @ 4100rpm

A/F ratio was a HIGH 11 to 12.1 throughout the ENTIRE range once we made a few adjustments.

( on a side note, the boost was 14psi, but fell off to 12psi after 5500rpm )

The car intially made 513 SAE on the 93 octane tune, but we had to add some fuel up top b/c we're running out of injector ( injectors are stock as well as the pumps ) and getting a 13.1 A/F ratio above 5500 rpm. The 93 octane tune then fell to 503 SAE with 5% fuel added up top. The race tune ( which really isn't much of a race tune b/c I don't want to lean on the car too hard ) only has 1 or 2* more timing and brought the car back up to 515 SAE.

I don't really know what else to do to the vehicle since its just my pimpin car
A Heat Exchanger and injectors ( if needed ). I really don't want N20 on this car. Anybody have anymore suggestions??

Anyway, thanks again guys!!! YOU TOO SVT PERFORMANCE!!!

Last edited:

davbrucas

Banned
KB BAP and SCT MAF/MAFXtender will make the car safe and allow you to get that little bit of hp back that you had to tune out...very nice numbers. :)

Users who are viewing this thread