Big thanks to Sam Again!

1nostycobra

Spitting Cobra Club
Established Member
Sam had my car to do some cams, blower work, change hood, nos system and other things...WoW! What an aswome job...pulled out of there and was faster than ever.. After i got on the highway my buddy who dropped me off with his 04 mach was behind me when a z06 pulls out and my buddy calls me on the cell and says go find out if it was worth the money...I laughed my ass off and said ok...I took off after it and we went 2 times...at first he took off and i had to chase him down until we hit 145mph i was on his bumper..the next one 3 honks and gone...from 3rd to 4th it was over by more than 5 car lenghts..and no nos either...bottles arent in yet...I was amazed...i was glad my friend was watching to see the whole thing...Thanks again sam ! :pepper:

1nostycobra

Spitting Cobra Club
Established Member
right

stangd1909 said:
Your still slow :poke:

J/K...congrats man.... :beer:
as long as i beat you its all good! :bowdown: :banana: :beer:
lol i will see you sat bro!

Fast Willy

Established Member
Damn man that car sounds nice. Did you go with an aftermarket blower? And I'll be in Ft. Meyers in about a month with my car would should meet up some time. Im going to school over there. I work at razors edge right now.

stangd1909

GO NOLES
Established Member
optionblkblower said:
Damn man that car sounds nice. Did you go with an aftermarket blower? And I'll be in Ft. Meyers in about a month with my car would should meet up some time. Im going to school over there. I work at razors edge right now.

Sweet.....ROAD TRIP!!! We need to see if we can get a bunch of cobras (and LIGHTNINGS :thumbsup: ) down there to meet up!! :pepper:

Last edited:

NickFL

New Whipple *****!!
Established Member
I saw your car...

1nostycobra said:
Sam had my car to do some cams, blower work, change hood, nos system and other things...WoW! What an aswome job...pulled out of there and was faster than ever.. After i got on the highway my buddy who dropped me off with his 04 mach was behind me when a z06 pulls out and my buddy calls me on the cell and says go find out if it was worth the money...I laughed my ass off and said ok...I took off after it and we went 2 times...at first he took off and i had to chase him down until we hit 145mph i was on his bumper..the next one 3 honks and gone...from 3rd to 4th it was over by more than 5 car lenghts..and no nos either...bottles arent in yet...I was amazed...i was glad my friend was watching to see the whole thing...Thanks again sam ! :pepper:

I think I saw your car when I dropped mine off on Wednesday. Do you have a Procharger sticker on the front windshield? If so that is a sweet looking car!!! I cant wait to pick mine up from him. Hopefully only another week!!!

stangd1909

GO NOLES
Established Member
NickFL said:
I think I saw your car when I dropped mine off on Wednesday. Do you have a Procharger sticker on the front windshield? If so that is a sweet looking car!!! I cant wait to pick mine up from him. Hopefully only another week!!!

Ya thats his car.....With the HUGE procharger sticker on there!! :nonono:

1nostycobra

Spitting Cobra Club
Established Member
lol the sticker will be off on monday...thanks for the compliments...i just like to do somethings different..the blower used to be stangd1909's works great....pulls like a bitch now ...

Floridalawdog

Established Member
stangd1909 said:
:eek: I could never forget the Lightning..... :beer: I'll fix it for you!! :thumbsup:
What happened to my truck.? Is it broke, or are you offering to put in my valve body thats in the mail. Thanks :rockon:

stangd1909

GO NOLES
Established Member
Floridalawdog said:
What happened to my truck.? Is it broke, or are you offering to put in my valve body thats in the mail. Thanks :rockon:

What kind did you get?? That was one of my FAV mods for the lightning!!

Users who are viewing this thread