Big Thanks To Spencer !

Blown5pnt4

Established Member
Wanted to say thanks to Spencer (SWThomas) for hooking me up. After he did his Nitrous install and I saw his bracket for his solenoids, I decided I wanted one. After PMing him he gave me the contact info for his friend Billy to get one made for myself. Well after finally getting the money together and sending it out, I got the box sitting on my table when I came home today. I already love this thing and the quality is top notch. All I want to do is either paint or powdercoat it black and drill it for my particular solenoids. I cant wait to get this thing installed and finally reinstalling my nitrous system. Thanks again Spence :beer: :banana: :rockon:...

Anyway heres a couple pics of it, its designed to bolt on using the 2 bolts on the master cylinder, I already test fit it and its a perfect fit...

IMG_0012.gif

IMG_0011.gif

IMG_0010.gif

Blown5pnt4

Established Member
There will be some installed pics eventually. I gotta get it painted or something first and then mount my solenoids to it. When I do though there will be pictures lol.

SWThomas

El Cazador
Established Member
No problem bro! I was merely a middle man. All the credit goes to Billy and his attention to detail.:rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread