Big time crash.

bigdave03svt

Established Member
That was a crazy bad wreck but A. Dillons Daytona wreck was one of the worst I've seen. and he walked away!! 3,500lb car goes from 180 -0 in less than 1 second..

jfsram

Established Member
It's the danger of open wheel racing. Her car came in contact with another car and she lost her wheel, lost control and the wings for downforce became wings for flight.

Kiohtee

Established Member
That was a crazy bad wreck but A. Dillons Daytona wreck was one of the worst I've seen. and he walked away!! 3,500lb car goes from 180 -0 in less than 1 second..

While Dillon's wreck was nasty, it was the hit that Brad K leveled after the fact (unintentionally I know), that made it so cringe worthy. However, I would always suspect loss of life in a wreck like OP's post versus one like that. Dillon's car dissipated a lot of energy between hitting the fence/support post and coming to a stop upside down.

It's not the speed that kills you, it's the sudden stop.

Tifosi2003GT

Established Member
She actually made contact with another car on the straight.. Rendering car uncontrollable

The sudden G load of this crash reminds me of the 1994 Imola crash with
Barrichello

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
She actually made contact with another car on the straight.. Rendering car uncontrollable

The sudden G load of this crash reminds me of the 1994 Imola crash with
Barrichello

Barrichellos wreck was brutal, can’t believe those dumbshits turned his car over with him still strapped in. There was no fire, immediate need to get him out fast, if he’d had a spinal injury that could have been fatal. That was such a dark weekend for F1.

Users who are viewing this thread