BIGGESt for saLE

sonic232stang

SVT Poster
Established Member
Bwicked said:
wow, just wow lol. snakebite knows me personally. this guys really overreacting lol. he told me for hmm almost 2 weeks ' payment 2mrw" im sending now" i only came on here o reply to his messages.... error at the post office and my fault? then sends me a " paypal checK" i waited for payment to clear before shipping out. once again drama.... just thought id verify.... Thanks ;-)

Oh btw, no other parts are avail. I just had these lying around still..

I explained to you why I didn't sent payment. I can't send $ with no money in the bank........can I??? Also, you told me you would send it out anyway on the day I did the echeck. You didn't, you waited for it to clear, then it takes you forever to reply back, when at first you were constantly pming me for payment. Anyway, not only that, you can't even ship an item to where its supposed to go. I don't even care about the mirrors now, i would rather just have my money back, but I doubt you'd do that. Have you even called FEDEX to redirect the mirrors.....if they are even in the box as described.:shrug:

EDIT: Also you never answered why your paypal is under Christina Cruz not your name? That wickeddevil email you have you never replied to, luckily I found your original email in one of my old pm's....once I emailed you there, you finally replied back.

Last edited:

Bwicked

Established Member
Sigh , bro I emailed u the info. Call fedex urself matter of fact anone here can check on it. FEdex.com or 1800 go fedex. 468630522212645, damn cant wait to be done with this. dunno why i came back.

*edit I should make it abit more clear for the "special" people.

Fedex redirected the shipment to u. its fine. Simple phone call. Simple error at the drop off office... still getting it....
AS for paypal, thats my gf's account. the previous one i used is no longer active. on another forum i had someone give me fraud money...

Last edited:

sonic232stang

SVT Poster
Established Member
I recieved the mirrors today, Fed ex had to redirect them. Thanks to Brandon for calling them to correct the problem. The mirrors are as described, one is good, the other needs repainting. THey work fine, thanks for the good deal.

Users who are viewing this thread