BIGGESt for saLE

rebelleader

I was wondering what shape the Vert top is in. If it is near perfect I may be interested. I am also interested in the Leather Shift boot.

I dont have the ability to PM so please email me through my profile.

Thank You.

LT1KILLER

dirt man
Established Member
This thread is long running, do you happen to have an owner's manual for the car? let me know thanks.

Paul

sonic232stang

SVT Poster
Established Member
Did everyone recieve thier parts? I paid for the sonic blue mirrors, and I just want to be reassured that I'm good to go. Brandon, I'm waiting to hear back from you please let know if they have been shipped. THanks.

Cold Brew

Established Member
I think he gave me his cell phone number if anybody wants it. maybe he posted it in this thread, dont remember.

sonic232stang

SVT Poster
Established Member
HE gave me a track, I'm going to verify it tommorow since it does not work as of yet. Hopefully it works and I actually recieve the mirrors as described.

sonic232stang

SVT Poster
Established Member
I'm so pissed off right now you don't even know. I checked the tracking and it says its destination is to SAN ANTONIO, TX!!!! I'm in San ANGELO TX, I ffff-n pm'd him the addresss, it showed up on my paypal, and I emailed it to him and he still got it wrong. I don't even believe that those are my items, What do I do??

droptop351

HP maniac
Established Member
sonic232stang said:
I'm so pissed off right now you don't even know. I checked the tracking and it says its destination is to SAN ANTONIO, TX!!!! I'm in San ANGELO TX, I ffff-n pm'd him the addresss, it showed up on my paypal, and I emailed it to him and he still got it wrong. I don't even believe that those are my items, What do I do??
Call ups or fedex and confirm the info on the tracking # ask if it has your name and what not and just double check info then go from there

Bwicked

Established Member
wow, just wow lol. snakebite knows me personally. this guys really overreacting lol. he told me for hmm almost 2 weeks ' payment 2mrw" im sending now" i only came on here o reply to his messages.... error at the post office and my fault? then sends me a " paypal checK" i waited for payment to clear before shipping out. once again drama.... just thought id verify.... Thanks ;-)

Oh btw, no other parts are avail. I just had these lying around still..

Users who are viewing this thread