biggest inflation surge in more than 30 years

quad

Established Member
was at the airport the other day ...$4.99 for a small bottled coke. My inner Jew kicked in, and I skipped on that purchase LOL. This is ****ing bullshit
You should have had Ben Mallah with you!!

q6543

Established Member
Screenshot_20211115-130912_Samsung Internet.jpg
U.S.D. is not stopping, the higher inflation reads AND currency strength is gonna be a problem soon.

Hurts emerging markets and multi nationals.

Last time the dollar was up here Trump was ripping Jerome Powell to print more money and drop our rates negative.

Tough spot for the fed... the world still need dollars.

Last edited:

bglf83

Established Member
I would be willing to bet people buy more fuel and food than they do tools.

I know our regular grocery bills are up pretty good. This started earlier in the year, I feel that is occurred with slow progression to keep people from noticing. People still noticed though.

Adower

Established Member
I would be willing to bet people buy more fuel and food than they do tools.

I know our regular grocery bills are up pretty good. This started earlier in the year, I feel that is occurred with slow progression to keep people from noticing. People still noticed though.
We definitely noticed. It gave us more of a push to start our own fruit/veggie garden. We saved a good amount of money not having to buy fresh fruit like we normally did at the farmers market.

Just on strawberries alone we were spending ~100$ a month at the farmers market. Planted 55 strawberry plants and had more than we could eat.

Users who are viewing this thread