Biker crashes into the back of a cop car riding a wheelie

speeddemon2000

Established Member
Motorcycle stunt rider hits cop car while riding a wheelie crash fail - YouTube

I am not sure how he didn't loop the bike. Seems like this could have been a much worse of a wreck. I saw that he is being charged with assualting a police officer. I am not trying to defend him but it's pretty typical. From what I saw in the video the officer had him in a head lock, so I am not sure about the assult part. Alot of times when an officer's knee hits your head that's assult.

Last edited:

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
He gets whatever is coming to him. Guy is an idiot for doing it in the first place and second for running into a car. Could have been anyone and the rider certainly isn't responsible enough to do it safely. This is why I don't ride in these types of groups because they think it gives them authority to be reckless wherever they want. Gives us all a bad rep.

2KBlackGT

The Man, Myth, The Legend
Established Member
Looked like some GTA type stuff lol. Why were they riding across the double yellow like there wasn't any oncoming traffic?

manolith

I Wanna go fast.
Established Member
the rider was an idiot but if someone crashes my car and i get out of the car and go to take them down like that i would get charged with assault. but as well all know cops can do whatever they want and nothing happens.

Nightmare302

OhChuteRacing Owner
Established Member
the rider was an idiot but if someone crashes my car and i get out of the car and go to take them down like that i would get charged with assault. but as well all know cops can do whatever they want and nothing happens.

That group of people had just shutdown a large part of I-70 here in KC right before this and that group of bikers were running from that. The bike runs into the back of the cop car and tries to get back on the bike, the officer tackles the guy making sure he doesn't run. You wouldn't tackle the guy to arrest him, you'd tackle him and then proceed to beat the crap out of him. The officer did not throw any punches just apprehended the guy albeit harsher than normal, but the situation was not normal. This whole "cops can do whatever they want boo hoo" crap is annoying.

NasteeNate

2V Warrior
Established Member
Give me a break. Did the guy make a dumb move, yes!?! but look what happen the cop stopped really short and he had no where to go. After I've fallen off a bike let me just get tackled like im in a pro NFL game. And from the looks of the video he wasn't running his bike was on the kick stand.

zak88lx

Future SVT *****
Established Member
Lol, I loved the running tackle from the cop.
Civilians should do the same thing when they get rear-ended. :lol1:

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Give me a break. Did the guy make a dumb move, yes!?! but look what happen the cop stopped really short and he had no where to go. After I've fallen off a bike let me just get tackled like im in a pro NFL game. And from the looks of the video he wasn't running his bike was on the kick stand.

If he didn't have the front wheel up he would have been able to stop and would have seen the cop car stopping. :idea:It's usually always your fault if you rearend someone.

speeddemon2000

Established Member
That group of people had just shutdown a large part of I-70 here in KC right before this and that group of bikers were running from that. The bike runs into the back of the cop car and tries to get back on the bike, the officer tackles the guy making sure he doesn't run. You wouldn't tackle the guy to arrest him, you'd tackle him and then proceed to beat the crap out of him. The officer did not throw any punches just apprehended the guy albeit harsher than normal, but the situation was not normal. This whole "cops can do whatever they want boo hoo" crap is annoying.

Yeah if you crash into the back of the cop car riding a wheelie you are going to get a beating. If you crash into alot of peoples cars riding a wheelie you just might get a beating too. I have a sense here from what I saw in the video that the guy didn't resist. The cop said that so he could justify the beat down. Furthermore the charge of assaulting a police officer seems to be questionable at best and potentially an outright lie. My comments however are from the perspective of someone that believes the government and those in power are a bunch of liars. You see story after story of people in government that lie repeatedly. Look at obama and holder and their recent scandals and lies to cover up the scandals. Then you look at the numerous videos where cops lie and are caught on a video that exposes the lie. In my opinion that is why you see so many states trying to passing laws making it illegal to film cops.
However these guys definitely give bikers a bad name and cause cops to come down hard when they catch you doing something wrong.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Motorcycle stunt rider hits cop car while riding a wheelie crash fail - YouTube

I am not sure how he didn't loop the bike. Seems like this could have been a much worse of a wreck. I saw that he is being charged with assualting a police officer. I am not trying to defend him but it's pretty typical. From what I saw in the video the officer had him in a head lock, so I am not sure about the assult part. Alot of times when an officer's knee hits your head that's assult.

He didnt loop the bike as he was advanced enough to use his rear brake but unfortunately not advanced enough to use common sense along with having shitty depth perception.

Not really sure why the cop tackled the guy and put him on a head lock at the end as it is clear as day on the video that after hitting the cop car the rider just stood up and away from the bike showing no intention of running away. I guess the cop was on an adrenaline high or straigh up power trip.

More likely than not the cops are charging the rider with "assault" as they are using the "law" to suit their intent which is giving the rider the maximum penalty available to them as opposed to the actual penalty earned by ridding recklessly and causing an accident.

Users who are viewing this thread