Bikini car wash / drive video

mikes93cobra

Established Member
i know there is some awesome exotics in that vid, but that white vette on the highway sounded badass. i dont know if i would have let some stunter on a bike do circles around my lambo tho. chicks were hot too. thanks for postin the vid

yellowbra

Established Member
mikes93cobra said:
i know there is some awesome exotics in that vid, but that white vette on the highway sounded badass. i dont know if i would have let some stunter on a bike do circles around my lambo tho. chicks were hot too. thanks for postin the vid
I think that was that one guy. I don't remember his name but, i think hes one of the best in the world.

01SVTSnake

Thud Thud Thud Thud Thud
Established Member
that silver vette on the highway sounded mean as hell. Awesome video.

robiferretti

Established Member
yellowbra said:
I think that was that one guy. I don't remember his name but, i think hes one of the best in the world.

Guy on the bike is named Rommel http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpCdTeZc_fE

He has a few dvds out of just his stunting, never seen anything like it before....

White vette was supercharged, similar set up to mine.

Last edited:

SLOW95

SIT DOWN AND SHUT UP!
Established Member
man am I the only one that thought that was a waste of time untill it got to 2 min and 30 something seconds?

C.K.

Established Member
mikes93cobra said:

vette on the highway = sex

Users who are viewing this thread