FOR SALE: Billet flexplate for Auto swap

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
Reactor (brand) billet flex plate for 8 bolt crank. Has many holes for diff converters. I had to machine it a little to fit more that had 6 feet. Nothing wrong with it. $200 shipped

Attachments

• unnamed-12.jpg
    unnamed-12.jpg
    408.8 KB · Views: 63

4sdvenom

Never Enough!
Established Member
Any reason that it wouldn’t work with a Precision Industries 3 disk lock up converter?
(It’s your old 4r converter and 4r Lentech Strip Terminator transmission)

Thanks
Ken

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
Any reason that it wouldn’t work with a Precision Industries 3 disk lock up converter?
(It’s your old 4r converter and 4r Lentech Strip Terminator transmission)

Thanks
Ken
oh memories!

I don't see why not? as long as it has one of the popular bolt patterns. I can always measure something if you want to see.

4sdvenom

Never Enough!
Established Member
That would be great. I know it fits a factory Ford flex plate so it should most likely work I would think. It has a Lincoln Navigator 5.4 dohc flex plate in it now. I sold the PA SFI approved flex plate I had when I sold my PA 4r to Josh (smashedhead cat).
Here‘s a shocker! I’ve only put about 250 miles on your 4r since I bought it lol. My engine has been down a LONG time LOL.

Trying like hell to make a comeback with a new engine by Spring of 2023!

Ken

smashedheadcat

Established Member
Hey Ken, I still have your full setup in my car. I’ve been tossing around the idea of pulling it out and going with a magnum though. Hope to see you making a comeback!

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
That would be great. I know it fits a factory Ford flex plate so it should most likely work I would think. It has a Lincoln Navigator 5.4 dohc flex plate in it now. I sold the PA SFI approved flex plate I had when I sold my PA 4r to Josh (smashedhead cat).
Here‘s a shocker! I’ve only put about 250 miles on your 4r since I bought it lol. My engine has been down a LONG time LOL.

Trying like hell to make a comeback with a new engine by Spring of 2023!

Ken

hey it happens. Just tell me what your looking for.

4sdvenom

Never Enough!
Established Member
Hey Ken, I still have your full setup in my car. I’ve been tossing around the idea of pulling it out and going with a magnum though. Hope to see you making a comeback!
Very nice! Was wondering how it was doing. Have any issues with it?
I‘m definitely ready to get her back on the road. If you decide to pull it and sell for a Magnum let me know. I may know someone who wants it.

smashedheadcat

Established Member
Very nice! Was wondering how it was doing. Have any issues with it?
I‘m definitely ready to get her back on the road. If you decide to pull it and sell for a Magnum let me know. I may know someone who wants it.
I haven’t had an ounce of trouble out of it. It’s been about as perfect as one could ask for. :)

If I had a buyer for the 4R, I can pull it all now.

4sdvenom

Never Enough!
Established Member
I haven’t had an ounce of trouble out of it. It’s been about as perfect as one could ask for. :)

If I had a buyer for the 4R, I can pull it all now.
Shoot me a list of what comes with it and a dollar amount and I’ll see what I can do! Did you ever get the converter reworked or is it still the same as when I had it?
You can pm me if you want so as not to clutter up his for sale thread (although I am buying the flexplate if the 4 hole bolt circle diameter checks out to be the same as factory).

Users who are viewing this thread