billet flow 4pc idler pulleys

cobrachingon

Established Member
4 Pulley Kit (4 Black Hard anodized Pulleys and Bracket)
comes with belt also. will fit 03-04 cobras. the kit goes for $294 plus shipping new. used for 4 months. $225 plus shipping

Invictus

Banned
Do you need this if you plan on getting a pulley?

No; this is just a very smart investment as these idlers are superior to the cheap factory idlers that have been known to fail and cause havoc on these 03/04 motors. It also looks like this comes with the aux idler and bracket which is a cheap and affective way to reduce belt slip. Bump for a great deal.

cobrachingon

Established Member
ok guys sorry for the late response but i already sent the pics. the pulleys are in good condition and comes with the belt that i used for the 2.76 upper pulley. if you have a diffrent one then just buy the belt.

cobrachingon

Established Member
No; this is just a very smart investment as these idlers are superior to the cheap factory idlers that have been known to fail and cause havoc on these 03/04 motors. It also looks like this comes with the aux idler and bracket which is a cheap and affective way to reduce belt slip. Bump for a great deal.

actually you do if you dont want for your belt to slip. i wasnt going to get them but i was loosing boost at high rpm so i had to buy them. i no longer have the car so i dont need them.

cobrachingon

Established Member
here are some pics.

DSC01764.gif

DSC01765.gif

DSC01762.gif

Orange Peel

Established Member
pulleys

I take it these are the 90mm or 100mm? I ask as I'm in the process of putting a 2.2kb on and will be getting a Bf s/c pulley or Reichard and want to have a matching set of idlers.

terminated94

Banned
PM me if interested in my blue ones. I don't want to take away from him sale or thread. If I can sell mine then I will buy this guys black ones.

Users who are viewing this thread