Billet Longblock and a Turbo Kit for sale

ShockTherapy

Established Member
Billet Longblock, approx 2k miles on it. Brand new NVH block std bore, brand new Ford forged crank std mains/rods, tri-metal bearings, Oliver Billet rods, Diamond pistons (19cc dish), MMR high volume/pressure oil pump, ARP hardware throughout. Ford MLS head gaskets, Patriot stage II ported heads with stainless valves, titanium retainers, Comp Cams 90lb springs, and VT Stage II Turbo cams.

I have just had one cylinder on one head fixed due to foreign object damage, and had brand valves in that cylinder and I put new valve springs on both heads while it was apart. There is also one brand new piston in the engine that had to be replaced. It was also balanced to match the other pistons. I also am replacing one of the cams, which should be showing up any day now from VT.

$4950 takes it home. I can strap it to a pallet, wrap it up, and drop it off at a freight terminal if need be, but you will be responsible for shipping costs. From my experience that usually runs about $200 give or take. Does NOT come with the lower intake, intercooler, alternator, or PS pump seen in this pic, but it does have polished valve covers and a polished front cover.

The 2003 Sonic Blue Lightning is also for sale here: http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3950680

motor%20on%20stand.jpg

Last edited:

ShockTherapy

Established Member
Turbo kit consists of a practically brand new GT42-76 Precision turbo with a polisehed compressor and coated turbine, high temp coated drivers side stock manifold, crossover pipe, and log style pass manifold. Tial 38mm wastegate, I forget what BOV it has on it. Air intake and plenum are polished. It currently has about a 2' long downpipe (4") that dumps almost straight down. You will need to have the downpipe finished up by an exhaust shop or turbo shop when you get it. It also comes with an HKS EVC EZ II boost controller.

This is the turbo kit Frank5L built and set his stock block 10 sec. record with, and made over 700 RWHP on his stock block, but it has a better turbo now and everything has been polished and coated. $3950 + shipping

underhood1.jpg

underhood2.jpg

both%20pipes%20IMG_3482.jpg

supragod98

Established Member
I'm assuming it comes with everything needed to get it running? I'm short a few hundred on this one. Its a sweet deal though. Best of luck on the sale.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread