BILLET SHIFT FORKS for a T45?

bottledgt

Established Member
any body know of any body selling anything like this? even steel ones? ive looked for awhile and i cant seem to find anybody that has any. i get a lot of talk about it but no actual parts being sold. if there isnt any im getting ready to start on a couple prototypes myself here in a day or two that should take care of the problem. i just dont want to go through the trouble if they are already out there

Zoie_daGT

Established Member
I would try looking at Hanlon Motorsports in Pennsylvania. I had my T45 done there and Bob did a great job. I believe that he used 3650 forks in it though since they are a good deal beefier than the T45 forks.

bottledgt

Established Member
well ive already got a 3/4 fork 90% done. it is pretty damn nice and i dont see it ever breaking. i dont really see a 3650 fork being the same at all, since they are pinned on the shafts .they are also a 5/8 shaft verses the t45 which is not.the fork is alot wider also

Last edited:

bottledgt

Established Member
ive got one done now. this will without a doubt live through most anything. may make some more coming up.

fork.gif

Zoie_daGT

Established Member
Wow, you made that yourself???? Nice. I honestly, only know that Bob(@ Hanlon) uses the 3650 shift forks since they are a bit beefier than the T45 ones. I did not know that they were pinned. Looks like a good project that you have going on there. Are you upgrading the input shaft???

bottledgt

Established Member
3650 forks will not fit a t45. dont know where you got that from. yes i make these myself. i make both of them now for 1-2 and 3-4. that isnt my trans, but that is the upgraded input which is 26 spline

bottledgt

Established Member
got more stock today, after i spent 3 hrs getting my tire fixed on the powerstroke from blowing a belt....machining the next batch of them now

Users who are viewing this thread