Billet Specialties 18x9.5 Wheels...(NC)

Teal Terminator

Established Member
I sold my Lightning and the buyer wanted the stock wheels put back on the truck so I now have these for sale. Here is a link to the manufacturers website: http://www.billetspecialties.com/item.asp?cid=16&scid=18&pid=16

These are high quality wheels and as you can see they retail for $595 a piece. One wheel has some very slight curbing on it (see pics below) and the rest are near perfect except for a few very very small things. I'd like to $1000 for them and would prefer a half way local sale but will work out shipping if need be. You can respond here, PM me, or email me at [email protected]

Thanks,
Ryan

IMG_0886.gif

IMG_0901.gif

IMG_0896.gif

IMG_0897.gif

IMG_0899.gif

IMG_0903.gif

And see this link for pics of the wheels on truck: http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?t=309227

Last edited:

Teal Terminator

Established Member
Surely someone wants to buy themself a nice X-mas gift...

Last price drop.... $800

These are very nice wheels guys. I'm driving up to PA over Thanksgiving if anybody b/t NC and there is interested.

Thanks, Ryan

Teal Terminator

Established Member
SnipeJDM said:
awesome deal for someone.

Thanks Snipe. I'm glad someone knows it, lol. I know this time of the year isn't when people are generally looking to drop $800+ on wheels but I am hoping someone's bonus money comes through by January and they want some Billet Specialties wheels. :)

99boltsvt

hey lady..wanna ride??
Established Member
I realize they may not be here, but if at the end of Jan you still have them, let me know. I get my bonus then...definitely an awesome deal!

Users who are viewing this thread