Billetflow Black IRS Brace - Brand New

DontGetBit

The Dynasty has begun....
Established Member
I have a Billetflow Black IRS Brace that I purchased for my Cobra which I just sold. I never had a chance to install this brace and have no need for it. I paid $165 shipped.

$145 shipped (Includes all hardware and instructions straight from Billetflow)

Last edited:

DontGetBit

Established Member
I am waiting to hear back from Snakebite. If I do not hear from him today it will be available to the next person in line, which I believe is Jdaniel.

Snakebite2k3

Pray For The Dead To Rise
Established Member
Sold to me, payment sent!!!!! If he would put this in the terminator thread it would have sold right away. Good thing I peaked in here :thumbsup:

DontGetBit

Established Member
Snakebite2k5 said:
Sold to me, payment sent!!!!! If he would put this in the terminator thread it would have sold right away. Good thing I peaked in here :thumbsup:

Thanks. Yeah, I tried to post it in the Terminator section but it was never approved. The rules are strict and you can list only Terminator specific items, which I thought this was. Anyway, I decided to just list the stock items in there and list the other items seperate. Seemed to work out ok in the end.

Snakebite2k3

Pray For The Dead To Rise
Established Member
DontGetBit said:
Thanks. Yeah, I tried to post it in the Terminator section but it was never approved. The rules are strict and you can list only Terminator specific items, which I thought this was. Anyway, I decided to just list the stock items in there and list the other items seperate. Seemed to work out ok in the end.

yea i hate the rules there.. i posted some stock 03 parts up and they where approved 1 week later. :sleeping:

anyway thanks again.

Users who are viewing this thread