Billetflow or Reichard Racing idler pullies?

N20JUNKY

Established Member
Hey lethal a couple of us lightning guys are wondering if you could set up a group buy on some billetflow or reichard racing idler pullies? If we can get some people together would you be interested in something like this? Thanks

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Thanks for your interest guys. I'm gonna look into this and post back up on Monday. I don't see any reason why we wouldn't be able to put something together.

Have a great weekend.

Jared

Black n Blown

Established Member
Does anyone want to get in on this deal? Perfect time for someone who is about to drop their motor in to upgrade their pullies!

2003Slobra

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Which pulleys would you like to run the Special on? Lets try to decide which pulley you are looking for and we will go from there. I am sure we can work something out.

Matt

2003Slobra

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Right now all I have in Reichard Racing are the 90mm Dual Ball Bearings. If you would like those, we can make the Group Buy on that. Although I do not think we will see the 100's for quite some time.

s|ck

Established Member
I guess I'll just go with Billetflows.

(5) 92mm Black Hardcoated Idlers

2003Slobra

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
We will all have to be on the same page. I cannot offer a GP on each brand. It would be one or the other, unless we have quantity of both. It will be up to 86_LX for right now since he is the one who wanted to start the purchase. If you want to take a tally and see who is interested in what, then please go ahead. For now, it is for Reichard Racing Pulleys.

N20JUNKY

Established Member
between s|ck and I we will get (9) pullies from you guys, Ill get with the other guys but im sure they would also go for the billetflows as well

2003Slobra

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
If everyone would prefer BF, then that is fine. I would like to just stick with one manufacture. Let me know.

Thanks,
Matt

Users who are viewing this thread