Billetflow or Reichard Racing idler pullies?

RIDE THE

Shake & Bake
Established Member
I myself would go with the Reichard Racing Pulleys. They are a much better pulley and they will not wear out like the Billet Flow pullies are known to do. Unless Lethal is going to do a GB on Billet Flows hard coated pullies.

That being said I would also be leery of buying the Reichard pullies seeing that I ordered a set of the 100mm pullies from Lethal and one of the pullies came to me with a chip in the anodizing. I am still waiting (a few months later) for Reichard to make me another 100mm pulley to replace the damaged one.

They do look good installed though:

WHIPPLE1.jpg

2003Slobra

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
I will go ahead and get you pricing and availability on Monday. Thanks for the interest everyone and I will be speaking with you soon.

Thanks,
Matt

FordFanStan

Established Member
Jared, does the "hard coating" only come in Black? And will you offer the hard coating or anodizing in other colors than black? TIA, FFS

2003Slobra

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Let me speak with Jared about offering a GP on all of the pulley rings as well. This was meant to be just on Idlers for the Lightning guys. Let me see if I can make it a more extended offer. I will come back to this.

Matt

10thSVT_03

Doin it!
Established Member
Let me speak with Jared about offering a GP on all of the pulley rings as well. This was meant to be just on Idlers for the Lightning guys. Let me see if I can make it a more extended offer. I will come back to this.

Matt

Sounds good.. Any chance of a deal on a HE also?

Black n Blown

Established Member
lethal it sounds like you say every monday you will get back with us but you still have no price

im in for 5 92mm BF idlers just like s|ck hardened or what not :)

2003Slobra

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
lethal it sounds like you say every monday you will get back with us but you still have no price

im in for 5 92mm BF idlers just like s|ck hardened or what not :)

We agreed on June 12th it was going to be Billetflow. On Saturday, my day off I replied to the thread saying I would check on price and availability on Monday, which was yesterday. I spoke to Jonas and Billetflow about this yesterday and was trying to work out the details. I am sorry I wasn't able to get back to you yesterday with the pricing, hopefully being one day late wasn't too hard on anyone.

I understand Jared mentioned he would get back with you guys on Monday, but that is why I came into the thread. Jared wasn't able to get the pricing finished and I took over. Again, sorry for the delay.

Matt

Last edited:

2003Slobra

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Now as far as the GP is concerned, I don't think we would be able to offer a good enough price without stepping on the toes of other Vendors who sell their product. We currently offer SVTP members a discount anyways, so I think it is best to say to just use that discount and get the best price you can that we can offer. You can either call and place the order over the phone and we can manually enter the discount, or you can place the order online and enter the code.

If you have any other questions, please let me know.

Thanks,
Matt

WhiteLightnin01

Toyo Destroyer
Established Member
Dang, I wonder if the discount code woulda worked when I bought my JLT Big Air intake from you guys a few weeks ago. I had no clue about the code.:shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread