Billetflow pully set 4Sale

04 svt

Established Member
hey guys i bought my bro a pully set for his cobra. I got the 2.76 sc pully and 3- 100mm idler and 1-92mm idler. the whole set cost me $347 shipped. this brand new just opened to look at and put back in. im willing to take 20-30 bucks off. any one interested pm. thanks

http://billetflow.com/shetheri001.jpg

yes it is the black set!!!!

forcefedcobra

Established Member
Do I have these or not? You havent replied to my PM. Sorry for the rush but I am trying to figure out what else I need to buy pending the sale of these.

paypal ready to go!

forcefedcobra

Established Member
I got a PM saying a sale was pending and then another saying they were still up for sale if I wanted them. I replied stating that I would send payment via paypal instantly and have heard nothing back since.

forcefedcobra

Established Member
still havent heard anything back from this person. I went ahead and purchased the items from BF rather than waiting for weeks for this person to reply.

I hope you have better luck.

04 svt

Established Member
ok let me straighten this all up... i still have the set but im selling the whole set together. sc pully and 4 idlers.. anyone interested please pm thanks sorry about the whole mess

04 svt

Established Member
forcefedcobra said:
I tried to buy the entire setup. Why no reply to my last PM when you said it was still up for sale?

sorry i have been having trouble with my computer and all email.. sorry about that.

forcefedcobra

Established Member
Cool. Hopefully someone else can get a good deal on this.

I will be having to wait for my setup from BF to be anodized.

If you dont want to wait then buy this setup now!

Users who are viewing this thread