BILLETFLOW thank you!!!

cobra93teal

Psycho Pilot Racing
Established Member
I just used my new puller from doug....OMG i bent two pullers on this guys car before i got dougs..... guess what POP the pulley came off with NO problem. This guy took his car to 2 different shops(who also broke there pullers) and they told him to pull his blower snout off. I AM HERE TO SAY....NEVER BUY ANY OTHER PULLLER FROM ANYONE ELSE... you will be wasting your money....
Thanks DOug

Richard :rolling:

LCCOBRA

Established Member
Yeah doug is great...he kinda makes you feel all warm inside :poke: Glad to hear things work out for you and a bf pulley puller is one of the best on the market imop.

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Isn't that puller sweet? There isn't a better puller made out there. I used it once and couldn't believe how easy it is to work with, and the quality is awesome.

sambandit

SVT God
Established Member
I agree, best puller on the market. Probably pulled 10 pullies on and off with my buddies puller and there is no sign of wear at all!

BLWN46

Established Member
That makes me feel better, i was going to get someone elses pulley and puller which was cheaper. Then i got smart and ordered both from BF because of what i've read in these forums. Saving 50 bucks on a 30K+ car doesnt make any sense if you think about it for 2 seconds. Should be here tomorrow!!!

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
His puller is the most expensive thing that I have ever bought that may only be used once, and you know what? It was worth every penny and then some. :)

cobra93teal

Psycho Pilot Racing
Established Member
i went the other way at first(cheap puller) i totally regret it.... sold it and now i have one that is 10x better.... buy a billetflow, or waste your money and buy a different one...then buy a billetflow :) you can use the other one to play horse shoes with :)

Users who are viewing this thread