Billetflow Upper and idler Pulley...

Blown5pnt4

Established Member
I have decided to go a different direction with my truck. So I have for sale some things that are 100% BRAND NEW NEVER USED. I dont have paypal, so the only method of payment is via money order. I prefer USPS certified money orders as they are insured for both parties protection. I've already sold some things so whats left is

1) 2.76 Billetflow Quickchange Upper Pulley Kit. Includes Hub, bolts and Pulley itself. I just paid 149.95 +shipping for this. Im asking $145 shipped in the lower 48. (This will also work on a 03-04 cobra still equipped with a Eaton)

IMG_0007.jpg

2) (1) 92mm Idler Pulley. I bought this from Billetflow, it looks like a metco style. I just paid $54.95 +shipping for this. Im asking $50 shipped in the lower 48.

only pic I have of the idler is this one on my mag brace. Brace and 2 100mm pulleys are already sold.
IMG_0006.jpg

Thanks For Looking.

moon

Established Member
I want the $50 idler pulley but only use Paypal for convenience and security.. bummer.

Blown5pnt4

Established Member
O.k....Ive talked to a very good friend of mine, hes willing to accept payment for items for me thru his paypal account. Im waiting for him to get home to give me his paypal address, once I have it I will post it. If you want to pay via paypal, add 3% for paypal fees. Thanks....

Users who are viewing this thread