Billy's Auto Performance (BAP) Contact Info.

BUNKY

S281SVT
Established Member
Wait till he gets back He will take care of you.. If you need him now i can text him your cell # if you PM it to me..

Evan5469

Established Member
Wait till he gets back He will take care of you.. If you need him now i can text him your cell # if you PM it to me..

Thank you for the offer but I'll be ok with waiting until he returns. I know everyone that's had their car worked on by him has had nothing but good things to say so I'm looking forward to taking my Cobra to him.

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
LOL. Definitely worth the wait. I need to pay him a visit for an alignment as well. Local shop didn't get everything in spec because they were to damn lazy. I offered to go out and do it myself, but I was not allowed.

Slightly Motivated

Stormtrooper
Established Member
Car is there now getting abs work done and going back soon for a stage 6 steggy :rockon:

Anyone have an sn95 grey GT there now? It sounded great. In pain, but great!

Slightly Motivated

Stormtrooper
Established Member
Stage 6 :rockon:

Im so excited! I have a bit of work done to my car, but the only power adder (excluding cai and exhaust/midpipe) i have is a 2.93 pulley on my stock blower. For moneys sake im going to run the same boost/pulley and just swap out the blower, then turn it up during the summer! Bill said with just an MAF and a tune, under the same boost, it should be good for about 40 more hp :rockon:

Do you have a stage 6? If so what sort of supporting mods do you have and what is it putting down to the ground? Im not even sure what they are fully capable of. I know eventually a twin screw is in the cards. But for now i really like the idea of keep the horsepower reasonable so i can have my fun without breaking everything, and in turn breaking the bank. My college savings already hates me :x

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread