Bilstein Shock/Stuts??? The best??

Boostlag

Darth Vader Status
Established Member
Time for a suspetion upgrade on my cobra.

Current set up:
Stock Shocks/Stuts with Eibach Sportline Srpings

Wich bilstein shock/stuts should I get there is so many dirrent kinds on the http://www.maximummotorsports.com/ page?

Not to get off topic,but is there anyway you can show me your sportlines on your new edge? I have sportlines,and there is a certain look im going for,but I havent installed them yet. I just want to compare so I can know if I need to remove the iso's,or leave them in.

olgreydog7

Jaded
Established Member
I have the Terminator ones with my Steeda sports and I love it. Get the spring rate of the Eibachs and call MM. They will hook you up.

rickymh

Established Member
sure boost lag i will post later pictures tonight.
Caution with the sport line they sit supper low in the back and in the front is higher.
I was going to remove the isos in the front but i dont want more squeeks and noise.

Im actually thinking of taking these Sportline's off and change them with some H&R's

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
Bilstein Sports or Koni Adjustables. Just call MM and ask them. They'll tell you what you need for your springs.

01SVTSnake

Thud Thud Thud Thud Thud
Established Member
sure boost lag i will post later pictures tonight.
Caution with the sport line they sit supper low in the back and in the front is higher.
I was going to remove the isos in the front but i dont want more squeeks and noise.

Im actually thinking of taking these Sportline's off and change them with some H&R's

Im not sure they actually do. I thought i had reverse rake problems with my H&R Race but the front wheel well sits higher than the rear giving off the reverse rake look. playing with Isos can make it look better but ive just come to deal with it.

99riocobra

i like ice cream
Established Member
i have the 03/04 bilstein's on mine and i definitely like them. but i then again i also was fine with the stock ones on my 99...

OzzDOA

E-Green and Mean!
Established Member
I have the Bilstein Cobra R's in the back and Koni Sport Adjustables up front. I would have gone all Bilstein but the struts were a bit too pricey for me.

Users who are viewing this thread