Birds, too many damn birds...

Stitch

Established Member
I got them under my hood flappin around when I hit a bump. This one sounds like he's right above the driver side front wheel. I think they're living in my passenger door speaker too. Maybe little ones. Anytime I hit a bump or if I tap on the door, they flap their wings. Atleast that's what it sounds like. I got a few birds in the back too. Haven't tracked them down yet. Then I got the one that likes to chirp. He's quiet most of the time, but when I go over a bump or the suspension moves, he chirps alot. I tried to find him and give him some grease. He liked it for awhile but now he doesn't.

I want a car with no birds. :(

VirtualSVT

lolololololololololol
Established Member
Stitch said:
I got them under my hood flappin around when I hit a bump. This one sounds like he's right above the driver side front wheel. I think they're living in my passenger door speaker too. Maybe little ones. Anytime I hit a bump or if I tap on the door, they flap their wings. Atleast that's what it sounds like. I got a few birds in the back too. Haven't tracked them down yet. Then I got the one that likes to chirp. He's quiet most of the time, but when I go over a bump or the suspension moves, he chirps alot. I tried to find him and give him some grease. He liked it for awhile but now he doesn't.

I want a car with no birds. :(

that's great.

Yeah full length SFC's.

wals9331

Stupid Kid w/Fast Car
Established Member
Torch10th said:
My firebird is rock-solid...for a 37 year old car :bash:

I think he may mean the SLIGHTLY newer ones. My 86 ltd was rock solid too....and that car was junk :lol:

Torch10th

I make hits
Established Member
I remember when I had SFC's installed on my 2003 Cobra. The guy donig the welding made the comment that the SFC's were much beefier then anything he had ever put on an f-body car. Apparently many of the SFC's for those car are flimbsy pieces of metal that span the frame sections :shrug:

Stitch

Established Member
On a serious note though. This is really starting to get on my nerves. I mean, one rattle or squeek I can deal with. But I got atleast 3 rattles and 2 squeeks. It makes it to where I don't even want to drive the car. Thoughts of selling it pass through my head often. I know this, I've been through 3 mustangs and all of them rattle and squeek. Maybe I'm just getting old but I need a bit more quality.

brkntrxn

Inappropriate Motorsports
Established Member
From having grown up on a dirt road in Georgia, the only cheap and easy solution to squeaks, rattles and thumps is the radio volume!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread