BITCOIN

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
So doesn't this Tether issue mean that once realized or taken down by the government mean that the market will see a huge correction? To me it sounds like the markets are being manipulated by Tether. So get out before Tether is taken down and then buy after the market correction. Am I wrong here?

quad

Established Member
So doesn't this Tether issue mean that once realized or taken down by the government mean that the market will see a huge correction? To me it sounds like the markets are being manipulated by Tether. So get out before Tether is taken down and then buy after the market correction. Am I wrong here?
I think that sounds like a good plan. The market correction is a few months out according to a few "experts".

I have seen a few people recommending taking at least 50% profits / getting back into USD later in the year around September / October. They reason that the market could correct around 80-90% as it's done before. Then when it hits bottom you buy back in. The thinking is there will be one or two more cycles like this before crypto prices start to stabilize. I would welcome this kind of move so I can increase my holdings. The issue is timing it right. It would be best to follow a few people in the field and look at news.

Coinbase will be listed on the stock market and I will make that my entry into stocks. If Ethereum catches up with Bitcoin I'll diversify into Bitcoin more. And get into other stocks like Amazon, Tesla, Nvidia etc. It would be nice if the stock market corrects quite a bit as well so those stocks can be bought at a lower rate. If everything works out well financially I plan on getting a second house which we can use while I expand our existing house. I think it would make sense to have property (emp blast proof for electronic protection), guns, gold, silver, liquor, crypto, stocks, cash and transportation for the future. A bugout vault would be nice incase SHTF!

venmos1

Established Member
I heard that as well. Saying octoberish end of bullrun then anywhere from 70 to 90 drop. Timing is everything. I'm pennies compared to what most of you spend or have invested. I was and still am hoping I can get some profit from this amc shenanigans. Was hoping to buy a few eth with it and catch it's rise. Then sell before the drop and rebuy and also buy some cardano and xrp depending where they are and what their projections are. I have some longer term stocks but just little guys with good future potential.

svtfocus2cobra

Established Member
I had to get out of the last crypto I had during the last crash around 2018 which I luckily made a profit on, but I wish I was still holding it or had gotten back in, but I just want in the place to do it then. I'm in a place to do it now but the prices are sky high so I'm thinking I will wait until they fall again and get in after that. I really think Ethereum is where it's at and obviously Bitcoin has proven itself already, but for now I'm going to trade regular stocks and some of the cheaper cryptos until the prices really fall in order to get in again at a good price. My parents have some Ethereum though and it has been making them money so far but they just let it sit and I have to tell them when they need to sell and buy. I told my dad to watch the market on it and be prepared to get out soon and then buy back in after it falls.

Last edited:

venmos1

Established Member
I had to get out of the last crypto I had during the last crash which I luckily made a profit on, but I wish I was still holding it or had gotten back in, but I just want in the place to do it then. I'm in a place to do it now but the prices are sky high so I'm thinking I will wait until they fall again and get in after that. I really think Ethereum is where it's at and obviously Bitcoin has proven itself already, but for now I'm going to trade regular stocks and some of the cheaper cryptos until the prices really fall in order to get in again at a good price. My parents have some Ethereum though and it has been making them money so far but they just let it sit and I have to tell them when they need to sell and buy. I told my dad to watch the market on it and be prepared to get out soon and then buy back in after it falls.
Have you looked into cardano at all? Still at a great price, early on but has a big future.

svtfocus2cobra

Established Member
Have you looked into cardano at all? Still at a great price, early on but has a big future.

I'm looking at all of then at the moment. I'm doing a lot more research this time before jumping in so I don't make as many impulse moves and get in or out at the wrong time. The first time I got in it was a rush to see the profits build, but since then I have gotten a lot better at being smarter with finances and saving so I'm more determined now to make as smart of choices as I can. My RH account just cleared also which I don't really want to use but at the moment my Coinbase account is locked out because of my 2 factor app which is Duo and I can't seem to get that to recover itself. Says to log onto the app on your computer but you can't so I'm not sure how to fix that. If anyone knows a workaround it would be much appreciated to know.

98SVTContour98

Established Member
some Bitcoin lines.....who knows how high it will go.

EtTWlS3WQAA8_OQ?format=jpg&name=4096x4096.jpg

svtfocus2cobra

Established Member
Everything is going up big right now. I'm missing out on all of this because funds are taking forever to clear so this sucks. I'm going to have to wait for the next drop.

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
RH rejected my sell limit order on AMC. The prices was "unacceptable". I set a sell for $250

svtfocus2cobra

Established Member
dang, that's a tough spot....gotta wait and see I guess...ETH/BTC could both have a small pullback/retest by then, so it might work out well for you

That's what I'm hoping for. I got my Duo account to reactivate and create a code for Coinbase specifically, but when I put the code in Coinage doesn't recognize it and doesn't give me any reason what may be the issue.

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Holy Smokes at UMA today! +57.29 and made $250 before I pulled out to go to work. It's still going.....sigh.....but $250 is $250 :)

quad

Established Member
At Ethereum's current price my monthly mining payouts are over $5000. Besides the rigs at home I have two business partners with mining rigs and we are not paying electrical for those rigs. But we can't go too crazy because heat will become an issue. We have 16 GPUs in play there. 4 of them are 1080 ti.

I'm hoping it goes up a lot more. It needs to make up ground with Bitcoin.

Users who are viewing this thread