BITCOIN

q6543

Established Member
I’d look for it to give up the entire ETF move and pullback into the upper/mid 30s.

If it break that way chart looks like it could take the rest of the year to unwind.

Then take a look at the chart structure and execute.

98SVTContour98

Established Member
someone in this thread was saying a break of $70k and they would buy.

Don't buy, you'll probably ruin the pump and cause a bear market

That was me, just bought back in at 72.5K…

I protected my USD and lost a good chunk of my stack… I was wrong and can admit that.
Congrats on the few with unwavering conviction. You deserve the extra profits.

I TOLD YOU NOT TO BUY MOTHER ****ER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MG0h3

Established Member
$BITI has little to no liquidity.
It’s unusable for any real strategy.

Not that I’d bother going short… shit being in cash is basically a short.

How do you figure? It went up 6% today when BTC pulled back.

And what do you mean no liquidity? You can buy and sell it in seconds and it traded 17m shares today.

Gonna pop tomorrow too since BTC is sliding more after hours.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

jvandy50

Established Member
Premium Member
How do you figure? It went up 6% today when BTC pulled back.

And what do you mean no liquidity? You can buy and sell it in seconds and it traded 17m shares today.

Gonna pop tomorrow too since BTC is sliding more after hours.

Was just looking at it and the spread is only 3 cents on RH 24hr market…just bought 1 to test it. I’m not sure what would happen if trying to buy 100s or 1000s of shares though, but to be fair I’ve not done any of that outside the regular hours

MG0h3

Established Member
Was just looking at it and the spread is only 3 cents on RH 24hr market…just bought 1 to test it. I’m not sure what would happen if trying to buy 100s or 1000s of shares though, but to be fair I’ve not done any of that outside the regular hours

Spread is always higher after hours and pre.

Wasn’t aware you could still trade it right now but maybe Robinhood lets you. I saw they offer 24hr trades on some equities.

Just checked RH and I’d expect it to have moved more than it has considering where BTC is.

jvandy50

Established Member
Premium Member
Lol yeah she aint levered and i think I'm used to looking at SQQQ/KOLD and they MOVE.

Honestly it's not bad for 24hr availability, which you need with crypto. I was bitching to a buddy about the 2am moves follow by flat all day just a couple days ago. I know people hate robinhood, but that could be pretty handy if they can fill larger orders.

1a9fa77fc9eba3d4c767b68ad21dcc98.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

q6543

Established Member
@MG0h3 i was looking at the options chain, either direction, max expiry…. There’s barely any open interest and the spreads are broken

It’s also based on futures rollovers… so permanent decay is built in. Endless contango.

jvandy50

Established Member
Premium Member
All you can do is be patient and follow the trend.

There isn’t traditional insider trading with crypto other than some major holders or fund managers saying “hey let’s buy/sell”. Don’t even think that’s considered insider trading.

But if the big dogs are doing it, just do it with them.

There’s also inverse BTC ETFs now. A lot more ways to move it.

I’ve got some BITX options for next week and bought 1000 BITO @30. Sold covered calls for a week at 1.50 32 strike. 5% a week to hold it, over 10% if they take it.

When it dipped mid week, I closed the option for 50%, waited for a rebound a resold.

If you hold these for awhile you will get a nice little bonus. Acorns allocates 5-10% to BITO and i was noticing the divi so i looked it up...not bad

e2250eed3f22d811d196a6438f5f0d42.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

q6543

Established Member
Just watching the market….. I watched a 10 million dollar sell liquidate 13Billion in market cap.

That’s over a thousand percent leveraged up…compounded…

Someone make this make sense because this make it look like there’s only actually $60 of liquidity per bitcoin.

Users who are viewing this thread