BITCOIN

98SVTContour98

Established Member
$23,200 as of 7:30am this morning...And no one is even excited yet...lol...I'm not sure anyone understands the magnitude of Bitcoin breaking back into Price Discovery after being called "a bubble" and "dead" in 2018.

black4vcobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
$23,200 as of 7:30am this morning...And no one is even excited yet...lol...I'm not sure anyone understands the magnitude of Bitcoin breaking back into Price Discovery after being called "a bubble" and "dead" in 2018.

Today was definitely a good day for my crypto holdings. Told my buddy that when Bitcoin gets to a million i'm buying a 2020 GT500.

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
It is interesting to read about all the competitors. They say their coin takes less time and power to "mine". So does that mean they are worth 50%? Sea shells and beads had value at one point, humans are strange.

98SVTContour98

Established Member
It is interesting to read about all the competitors. They say their coin takes less time and power to "mine". So does that mean they are worth 50%? Sea shells and beads had value at one point, humans are strange.

No...most of the coins that are not Bitcoin (they are called Alt-coins) are not really decentralized and a lot of the initial supply was "given" to the founders of the coin...they call it "pre-mine". I supposed it's possible that another coin emerge and takes over....but the fact that Bitcoin was the first mover, has incredible built in principles/properties, and the hash power and money already placed into the Bitcoin Network makes it king for a long long time i think.

quad

Established Member
No...most of the coins that are not Bitcoin (they are called Alt-coins) are not really decentralized and a lot of the initial supply was "given" to the founders of the coin...they call it "pre-mine". I supposed it's possible that another coin emerge and takes over....but the fact that Bitcoin was the first mover, has incredible built in principles/properties, and the hash power and money already placed into the Bitcoin Network makes it king for a long long time i think.
Is Bitcoin more decentralized? Not sure about that...

66% Of Bitcoin’s Hash Rate Is Controlled By China, 54% Coming From A Single Province

Bitcoin – Authorities shut off electrical energy to Bitcoin miners in China’s Yunnan province

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
Hmmm, China will build cities no one lives in. I wonder how big a warehouse(s) and how many quantum super computers they would be willing to pack in to "race" "mine" ?

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Well, I’m up grand now, no lambo but great to be out of the red this far...haha. I’ll probably never sell but the thought starts to cross your mind when you wonder if it is going to level out or drop like last time.

jvandy50

Established Member
Premium Member
Well, I’m up grand now, no lambo but great to be out of the red this far...haha. I’ll probably never sell but the thought starts to cross your mind when you wonder if it is going to level out or drop like last time.
You just never know. I remember getting some at 14.5, but i never sold and it went back to like 3.5 i think lol. Now this new run I’m having flashbacks lol.

quad

Established Member
Ethereum punched through 700 today. I am hoping for a new all time high for Ethereum. Hopefully it will gain back some ground with Bitcoin. I would love to convert some ETH for BTC when the ratio is better.

jvandy50

Established Member
Premium Member
Purely from an investment standpoint, if you bought at 14.5 you should sell immediately.

“BLM is doing God’s work”
2KblackGT

svtperformance.com mobile app
i worded that post wrong, i bought at 14.5 as it rose to 19.5, never sold, it went back down to 3.5...i sold that round at like 7 i think lol.

i bought a stupid tiny amount ($250) this time and kicking myself because i got it at 7.4 this time...doh

yeah, i'm not good at this.

98SVTContour98

Established Member
I'm starting to question the idea that we will see multiple 30% pullbacks on the way to a blow-off top....There might be too much buy pressure from these institutional funds to allow for a massive correction.

98SVTContour98

Established Member
If you had the worst timing on earth and bought the exact top of the 2017 bull market and didn't sell, you would be up almost 47% today, for an annualized return of almost 14%.

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
4B81CF29-3EEE-47D5-BDDE-818ED2E1874A.png
If you had the worst timing on earth and bought the exact top of the 2017 bull market and didn't sell, you would be up almost 47% today, for an annualized return of almost 14%.
Here is my history...like I said I threw in enough to play around.

Users who are viewing this thread