BITCOIN

Established Member
Profitable after decay, maybe, but in the money, nope. He threw 300 bucks at a short dated flier. That is the great fuel that feeds the massive hedgefunds that sell options to retail.

MG0h3

Established Member
Buying options with only a week to expiration can be very profitable but time decay eats your money really fast.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

98SVTContour98

Established Member
But also showing how the 21 million now becomes infinite.

Not sure i agree totally.

You can't take that future option with you anywhere
You can't send it to anyone anywhere in the world instantly and without permission
You can't hodl that forever as a store of value

etc etc etc I think you see where i'm going.

The paper you are dealing with isn't a real comparison to the real asset. Paper will be enough for some people tho who just want price action but just not sure that it's the death knell to the only 21mill supply cap that some are making it out to be.

MG0h3

Established Member
Not sure i agree totally.

You can't take that future option with you anywhere
You can't send it to anyone anywhere in the world instantly and without permission
You can't hodl that forever as a store of value

etc etc etc I think you see where i'm going.

The paper you are dealing with isn't a real comparison to the real asset. Paper will be enough for some people tho who just want price action but just not sure that it's the death knell to the only 21mill supply cap that some are making it out to be.

How much you want to bet I can send USD faster than you can send BTC.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

MG0h3

Established Member
how much you want to bet a futures contract for bitcoin is not similar to real bitcoin

or USD cash transfer for that matter.

I'm not sure i see your point.

90% of my trades are options.

I’m quite familiar with what they are.

BTC, along with all crypto, is useless as a currency.

The allure of your crypto is at odds with itself.

It was once this magical thing that wasn’t mainstream and was a hedge against big government and blah blah blah. Yet you all were jumping for joy as Wall Street gots its hooks in it. It’s so secure, you have to hide it. It’s ridiculous.

So seriously. What’s next? It has no real use other than it’s something to trade and make money on. Nothing wrong with that but if you believe in BTC, you should believe in the options.

I’ll close out by you proving my point that it’s worthless as a currency.

98SVTContour98

Established Member
90% of my trades are options.

I’m quite familiar with what they are.

BTC, along with all crypto, is useless as a currency.

The allure of your crypto is at odds with itself.

It was once this magical thing that wasn’t mainstream and was a hedge against big government and blah blah blah. Yet you all were jumping for joy as Wall Street gots its hooks in it. It’s so secure, you have to hide it. It’s ridiculous.

So seriously. What’s next? It has no real use other than it’s something to trade and make money on. Nothing wrong with that but if you believe in BTC, you should believe in the options.

I’ll close out by you proving my point that it’s worthless as a currency.

we are somewhere between the star and the blue square, so the blue square is the next big milestone. which will likely put BTC equal to Gold's Market Cap. My guess is that is under a decade away.

I think it was only a matter of time before wall street came along and I think it's all part of Bitcoin's maturation.

I really have no idea what you are going on about tho man...I made a statement regarding real bitcoin vs paper bitcoin in the context of Bitcoin's 21mill supply cap...and you mentioned something about USD being faster than BTC...i still have no idea why you even thought to respond that way, and everything you've said since is just further muddying the waters.

di9512yx0aimfw1-format-jpg-name-4096x4096-jpg.1641089

MG0h3

Established Member
we are somewhere between the star and the blue square, so the blue square is the next big milestone. which will likely put BTC equal to Gold's Market Cap. My guess is that is under a decade away.

I think it was only a matter of time before wall street came along and I think it's all part of Bitcoin's maturation.

I really have no idea what you are going on about tho man...I made a statement regarding real bitcoin vs paper bitcoin in the context of Bitcoin's 21mill supply cap...and you mentioned something about USD being faster than BTC...i still have no idea why you even thought to respond that way, and everything you've said since is just further muddying the waters.

di9512yx0aimfw1-format-jpg-name-4096x4096-jpg.1641089

I made that comment about sending USD because in your effort to reinforce your beliefs about a financial investment, you mentioned sending BTC.

Go back a read what you posted.

98SVTContour98

Established Member
I made that comment about sending USD because in your effort to reinforce your beliefs about a financial investment, you mentioned sending BTC.

Go back a read what you posted.

ME: "You can send it to anyone anywhere in the world instantly and without permission"

YOU: "How much you want to bet I can send USD faster than you can send BTC."

ME:

confused-crossed-eyed.gif

The point i was making is that you can't send a futures contract to anyone in the world and without anyone's permission.

Last edited:

MG0h3

Established Member
Well keep messaging yourself in here with all the benefits of BTC while you take a 25% loss in 30 days.

Buy some puts. Net you 250%.

98SVTContour98

Established Member
Well keep messaging yourself in here with all the benefits of BTC while you take a 25% loss in 30 days.

Buy some puts. Net you 250%.

I'll def keep stacking, the lower the price the better.

Last edited:

jvandy50

Established Member
Premium Member
I actually am testing the futures option market here

I bought a whole Bitcoin 41K strike for $300
Expires this Friday… so if bitcoin fails to bounce here I’m out 300, if it even sniffs back over 40K by Friday I’ll end up pretty deep in the money.

This is what I’ve been talking about with rehypothicated paper Bitcoin…. I just bought the right to own out of thin air for only $300.

I am guessing you are happy with the overnight move!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

q6543

Established Member
I am guessing you are happy with the overnight move!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nah, actually just flattened out on it.
No OOOMPH behind this bounce

And once again indexes are ripping and crypto is being a laggard.

Users who are viewing this thread