Bitterroot Classic and more!

montanagrog

Established Member
2011 Saleen Club of America
Montana Reunion

May 6-7-8, 2011 Missoula, Montana

Friday, May 6th -
BBQ Social at Beaudry’s. 2609 View Drive. Starts when you arrive! Pork loin BBQ, with sides, and beverages provided. $10.00 requested.

Saturday, May 7th-
6AM Show Prep Wash- at Beaudry’s. Cleaning equipment provided.
9AM-3PM Bitterroot Classic Carshow – At Bitterroot Ford - 3940 Brooks.
3PM-Return to Staybridge Suites to park Saleens and load van to Garden City Beerfest.
8PM- Load van to Staybridge Suites, for videos, beverages, and SCOA Trailer Talk.

Sunday, May 8th -
6AM to?? Send Off Breakfast Buffet at Staybridge Suites.

Please do following:

Call and reserve your room at Staybridge Suites by April 15th.
These are suites- studio, 1 bedroom, and 2 bedroom all with full kitchens.
Starts at our rate of $99 +tax. (regularly-$140!) Check them out at Missoula Lodging Hotel - Staybridge Suites - All Suites Hotels in Missoula - Missoula Mt 59808 - Missoula Airport 120 Expressway Missoula, Mt. 59808
Phone: 800-238-8000 or 406-830-3694 Code-“Saleen Club of America” Director of Sales-Kathy Griffin
Let them know how many cars you are bringing to secure your spots in the SCOA private parking area. Need trailer space?

Call or e-mail me for following by April 15th:

Attending Friday Night Social?
Carshow registration-$15/car until April 30th- $20 after. 2nd car only $5.
Attending Brewfest and needing a space on van?! Will we need 2-3-bus? We don’t want your nice car parked on the street downtown while we are at Brewfest!
Attending Sunday send-off?

I am not on site too often, so e-mail or call me with questions and for show registrations, etc!

Dennis Beaudry
Cell-406-370-9206
[email protected]
COME JOIN THE SCOA NORTHWEST CREW!!
:beer:

montanagrog

Established Member
Come on SVTPERFORMANCE peoples!!

Only 12 days left to get your reservation to motel and EVENTS!! There is alot going on in Missoula this weekend, and the motel is getting filled for the Brewfest and the big Maggotfest Rugby meet. They want US not the rugby players! I also need to know head counts to get my other final arraingments/commitments made (paid for)!

Please do following:
Call and reserve your room at Staybridge Suites by April 15th.
These are suites- studio, 1 bedroom, and 2 bedroom all with full kitchens.
Starts at our rate of $99 +tax. Check them out at Missoula Lodging Hotel - Staybridge Suites - All Suites Hotels in Missoula - Missoula Mt 59808 - Missoula Airport
120 Expressway Missoula, Mt. 59808 Phone: 800-238-8000 or 406-830-3694
Code-“Saleen Club of America” Director of Sales-Kathy Griffin
Let them know how many cars you are bringing to secure your spots in the SCOA private parking area. Need trailer space?

Call or e-mail me for following by April 15th:
Attending Friday Night Social?
Carshow registration-$15/car until April 30th- $20 after. 2nd car only $5.
Attending Brewfest and needing a space on van?! Will we need 2-3-bus? We don’t want your nice car parked on the street downtown while we are at Brewfest!

THANKS!

Dennis Beaudry
Cell-406-370-9206
[email protected]
[email protected]

fiveohhhstang

Established Member
Bummer, that's the same weekend as Crusin' the Drag in Great Falls. Wish we could come!

montanagrog

Established Member
The motel has agreed to extend the resevation deadline another week!!

If you haven't made your room reservations and called or e-mailed me to reserve your spot in the events PLEASE do so.

THANKS!!

Users who are viewing this thread