Black 03 Cobra 51k

stangman701

Rowing gears
Established Member
Kind of surprised I'm doing this, but thinking about selling my car. I've owned the car since 05'. I'm the second owner. It had 8800 miles on it when I got it and it's up to 51000 now.

I'd say the outside is 8/10. It's been garaged it's whole life and rarely sees any bad weather. No door dings or scratches, but there are the usual small rock chips and such that you would expect from a car with 51k on the clock. Interior is a solid 9/10. Very little wear on any of the seats or other surfaces. It's got the stock machine finish wheels with new 315 Nitto 555R's out back. Front tires are getting a little low and will probably need to be replaced in the next 5k miles or so.

Mods are fairly minor, Steig IV port, 2.81 upper, BBK CAI(filter recently replaced), O/R H, Flowmaster Catback, MGW Shifter with Orange Handle, Ram HD clutch, autometer boost gauge, Dynojet Wideband, and finally a red IRS brace(forget the manufacturer)

Been a really fun car, but I'm just looking to get into something a little different. Looking to get $20,500 OBO. May consider trades for a built mustang. I'm mainly looking at nice turbo fox's or SN95 cars. May also trade plus cash for a high HP terminator or 05+ mustang. Feel free to PM with any offers or questions.

-Ray

100_0451.gif

Krispycobras.gif

P1010916.gif

P1010920.gif

P1010921.gif

P1010918.gif

P1010917.gif

P1010030.gif

Last edited:

2000gator

Established Member
I have a 1997 rio red/saddle tan cobra that is built and vortech blown with a built IRS and has all supporting modifications lots of money in the car and makes 480rwhp on about 12psi. Has a ton of other mods and little things done to it. Passed MD inspection and emmissions no problem last year. Can make a lot more with more boost and a good tune. I've driven the car daily for a little while and to Ocean City and back with no problem. I have just about every receipt for the car and also the original window sticker. This was originally a CALIFORNIA car so it is 100% rust free and clean enough to eat off of the underside but the bumpers have a little fading on them. Only problem currently is that the aftercooler developed a leak so it has no coolant running through it currently until I find a replacement cooler or someone to repair it. Pics can be seen here Mobile Photobucket

Last edited:

07COBRAVENOM

R.I.P. Hissssss
Established Member
Any interest in a 08 GT, Full exhaust, FRPP intake manifold, JLT CAI, UDP, 2 sets of rims and tires, Aluminum driveshaft, Sonic Blue in color. LMK if interested.

stangman701

Rowing gears
Established Member
Sorry everyone, been a couple days since I looked at this thread. I've got a deal in the works with a vet who's currently recovering in a VA hospital. I offered to hold the car for him for a couple weeks. I'll update the thread if that deal happens to fall through.

Any interest in this + cash.

2002 Lightning with 22,300 miles?

Clean looking truck. Not really interesting in a lightning right now though.

I have a 1997 rio red/saddle tan cobra that is built and vortech blown with a built IRS and has all supporting modifications lots of money in the car and makes 480rwhp on about 12psi. Has a ton of other mods and little things done to it. Passed MD inspection and emmissions no problem last year. Can make a lot more with more boost and a good tune. I've driven the car daily for a little while and to Ocean City and back with no problem. I have just about every receipt for the car and also the original window sticker. This was originally a CALIFORNIA car so it is 100% rust free and clean enough to eat off of the underside but the bumpers have a little fading on them. Only problem currently is that the aftercooler developed a leak so it has no coolant running through it currently until I find a replacement cooler or someone to repair it. Pics can be seen here Mobile Photobucket

Sounds and looks interesting. Might be willing to work out a deal plus cash if the current deal falls through.

09 Duramax 4x4 crew cab? truck makes around 430RWHP. Gets 20mpg. Every option GM offered except Sunroof.

Definitely interested if your talking an even trade. Will let you know if current deal falls through

Any interest in a 08 GT, Full exhaust, FRPP intake manifold, JLT CAI, UDP, 2 sets of rims and tires, Aluminum driveshaft, Sonic Blue in color. LMK if interested.

Not really interested thanks for the offer.

stangman701

Rowing gears
Established Member
Great mountain shot. Good looking cobra. GLWS

Thanks man. Those are the Grand Tetons on Wyoming. My brother and I took this car on a cross country trip last summer. Gotta love a 500RWHP car you can jump in and drive 7200 miles in two weeks with no worries :rockon: Was the best vacation I've ever taken, I highly recommend it!

Users who are viewing this thread