SOLD

227nightcobra2chopped.jpg

227cobradetail1.jpg

227cobradetail2.jpg

Last edited:

badsube

Rescue Chief
Established Member
i might be interested in these wheels. just some quick questions though. did you buy them new or used? how many miles are on them? were there ever any exterior weights on the outer lip of the rims? Are they powdercoated on the inside also? Sorry bout the questions, but thanks for the help.

O4COBRA

Established Member
badsube said:
i might be interested in these wheels. just some quick questions though. did you buy them new or used? how many miles are on them? were there ever any exterior weights on the outer lip of the rims? Are they powdercoated on the inside also? Sorry bout the questions, but thanks for the help.

1) I bought them brand new.

2) I only have about 1500-2000 miles on them.

3) NO weights on the outside at all. I work for a Goodyear retail store so I know what you are worried about. I would never put the weights on the outside :-D

4) They are powdercoated everywhere that they are exposed. But inside where the tires sit they are not. It would effect the bead seating if they were...

The more questions the better. I don't mind answering them.

Black1999Cobra

Rollin' with the top down
Established Member
There is only 1500-2000 miles on the tires from being brand new? Lot of tread used? (did you do a lot of wheel spinning?) Any pics of the tread depth?

Interested if no one else has dibs on these....

O4COBRA

Established Member
Black1999Cobra said:
There is only 1500-2000 miles on the tires from being brand new? Lot of tread used? (did you do a lot of wheel spinning?) Any pics of the tread depth?

Interested if no one else has dibs on these....

Not sure what you are talking about. The auction isn't with tires, wheels only.

Unless someone wants to buy the tires with the wheels. I have 315-35-17 Sumitomos and 275-40-17 F1's up front.

O4COBRA

Established Member
99_SVT_Cobra said:
i have 4 17x9 black bullitts

I would be interested in two of them, as I want the deep dish rears. But I don't know what we could work out though...

Users who are viewing this thread