**Black 10th Anniversary For Sale**

91StInGeR

Established Member
*This post was transferred over from the vehicles for sale forum*

Just got engaged and looking to purchase a house in the near future, so... the Cobra is unfortunately up for sale.

I bought the car with 6,000 miles on it from a 60+ year old man that used it as his weekend car. I also just drove the car on the weekends, and it currently has a little over 10,000 miles on it. I absolutely love this car, but I'm doing the right thing and I'm gonna sell it. Hopefully someone on this site will give her a good home... There is and has never been anything wrong with this car. It is in perfect condition and has never seen any duty on the track.

Reduced asking price is $25,000. :beer:

Last edited:

smetz

Established Member
IMO you're not asking enough for it. List it on cars.com and traderonline.com in the collector car section.

Phillystang2000

Member of the O&A Army
Established Member
This is one clean Cobra!!! Good luck with the sale. Will hate to not see it around the 'hood anymore. Bump.

Jim

91StInGeR

Established Member
Thanks guys! I will definitely miss this car...

Kampiz,

Yes, I remember looking into this when I was buying the car. I honestly forget how the details on how to verify this though...

-Tim

91StInGeR

Established Member
Urgent!!!

Guys & Ladies,

I'm getting ready to purchase a new car. If you are interested in this car please let me know asap... I will be trading it in otherwise. For those of you who have contacted me before. Please feel free to give me a call again.

New purchase is going to happen this week, so you will need to let me know quickly!

Serious inquires only please.

$25,000

Best Regards,

Tim
302-229-5555

Last edited:

BlueVenom281

Lurking
Established Member
Goddam it if it was only the spring time I would be buying that thing. I am so close too :whine: . Good luck with the sale and the new house!

91StInGeR

Established Member
Thanks guys for all the comments. Car is still for sale. This is really a great car for a great price. You will not be disappointed... Also, warranty runs through July of this year.

-Tim

Users who are viewing this thread