Black 13 in NJ

'14 Shelby

Established Member
I've been in contact with several dealers in my area hoping to get find one with an allocation. I'm fairly certain I have found one but in my search a dealer contacted me (today) saying they will be receiving a 2013 Black Shelby in the next few days.
I had been on Pen Fed site looking for rates and submitted my info through there to receive the 0.99% for using their approved dealers. They wrote me stating they would honor the "TrueCar" pricing

quote:
I'm an Internet Sales Representative over at Maple Crest Ford and Lincoln in Union,Nj. I recieved your inquiry on the 2013 Ford Mustang. We have several available.I also see that you recieved a no haggle price from True Car. We can definitely honor that price you recieved. All you have left is our documentation fee of $298, Motor vehicles, and your State sales tax.

my response:
I'm looking for a Shelby GT 500 to order. Do you have allocation and will you honor the price?

this mornings e-mail:
We can definitely honor the price you recieved through True Car.We do not have that specific vehicle in stock. I did talk with my General managaer and he said that we cannot order the vehicle. But we do have one coming in a week. Its a Black one.

Hope this helps someone

Chris!

Former Ford Dealer
Established Member
The car has to show up on true Car with a stock number to be eligible.

So you gotta keep an eye on it

Users who are viewing this thread