Black 2004 Mustang Cobra For Sale

Bruin08

Established Member
*****SOLD*****

I am selling my Black 2004 Ford Mustang Cobra Coupe with 104.5k miles. However, with that being said, this Cobra has a new supercharged Cobra engine that was installed at my local Ford Dealership and it has approximately 5k miles.

Other work that was done:
New rear tires, both belts changed, shocks, struts, sway bar bushings, brakes, entire rack and pinon system replaced, coil packs

The car is stock other than the cats having been removed and mufflers were replaced with Flowmaster. I am asking $12k OBO. I am willing to drive to meet with you, but it will all depend on your location, my work schedule and how serious your are. (Diesel fuel is not cheap)

Pictures to come.

Car is located in Southern Louisiana

I am in Central Time Zone and work at night so bare with me.

Cell Number (504) six3eight-eight76seven

Call or text.

Matthew

Last edited:

Bruin08

Established Member
I forgot to mention that I changed the front driver and front passenger window regulator and motor last month. If I think of anything else I will mention it later. I hope this links works as I have spent the last 30 min adding each picture one by one....

https://imageshack.com/a/5Ulz/1

Bruin08

Established Member
Side note about the pictures.....

I have the matching clutch brake pedal in the car, just never took the time to put it on.
I have one set of keys (key fob plastic ring broke) and the user manual.
I do not know where the blower cage is at. I am in the process of cleaning my garage and have yet to come across it. If I find it between now and the time it sells.....if it when.....when it sells, I will put it back on where it belongs.

I think that is it for now.

Thanks for looking.

Users who are viewing this thread