Black 99 coupe built motor

seths99cobra

Established Member
Im parting ways with my black 99 coupe cobra with tan interior. car has 111xxx miles. has factory wheels that are painted black. front and rear lights all have been blacked out with black tinted clear coat and shine like they are not tinted. has a 03/04 front bumper with some scuffs that could be buffed out. has new tires on front not sure of the brand, rear has 275/40/17 nitto nto5r with half tread life. 4.10 gears in the rear factory irs. has a d&d viper spec t56 with a upgraded 10 spline input shaft but not as good as the 26 spline. the 26 spline input shaft i had in it broke at the time frame that d&d quit making them due to failures and i had no choice but a 10spline. has a spec flywheel and pressure plate with a custom 8 pluck kevlar clutch disc. clutch system and trans roughly have 10k on them. the motor is the factory teskid block thats been bored .30 over, has a mmr 900 series rotating assembly with a 8.5:1 compression ratio. has factory forged crank thats been polished. factory heads and cams. driver head has all new lifters, valves and springs in it with no mileage. the rotating assembly has no miles on them. the interior is in great shape for its age no rips or tears, the exterior has some tape glue stuck on the paint that could be buffed out. the driver window needs a motor to make it go up and down but i will be trying to get that fixed before its sold. I would like to try get $8k obo for it. i also have a fuel system and vortech v3 kit that i could work with someone to get as a package deal for little bit more. call or text me at 719-964-3060 seth. there is a loan against the title. will try to get pictures up tonight from my personal computer or can text pics if need be thanks

Users who are viewing this thread