Black and Blue... GT350 Style

T's03GT

#Team5bro
Established Member
So a good friend of mine, Whippled3v, recently added another pony to their already badass garage. It's a Shadow Black with Lightning blue stripe 2017 GT350; with the electronics package.

The car looks and sounds absolutely menacing in person. Hearing the valves open and the exhaust note change, especially in person, is just badass. We took it on a cruise as I drove their 2013 Boss around and I must say, even the color on the Boss, this GT350 gets more looks than I ever did being behind him while driving... And considering the color of both, that is saying something. Here are some pics of the 350 as well as the Boss, and a video in Mexico!

GT350 and Boss by Treyson M, on Flickr

The Boss mods are: AirAid CAI, Mac Axle Backs, Factory Red Key tune with the passenger.
GT350: Stock with someone who can drive

I was driving the Boss and from a small pull we did earlier, we decided to let me take the hit in it.

Thanks again for letting me drive the Boss, buddy! Had a great time, can't wait to do it again with some mods on the 350 ;)

IamRacerX

No brand loyalty rhetoric here.
Established Member
Good stuff! A Boss will hold its own against a GT350 stock for stock. It's a drivers race. The Black and Blue looks good.

Users who are viewing this thread