black chrome rims on 03 DSG? what you think?? any pics????

shadowcoupe

Im looking at getting a set of 03-04 cobra style Black Chrome rims for my 03 DSG cobra. I am totally blacked out at it is with the exception of the chrome cobra rims. What you guys think?

I know ive seen pics of some DSG black chrome cobras, but my search didnt find any...

anyone have any pics the can post!? thanks!

About2bite

SVTNProgress
Established Member
I think it would look good, but that is one of the few colors I think it would look good on.

T-Pain808

I Love Asian Girls!!!
Established Member
Not a big fan of black chrome either, but if your going for the murdered out look, could be interesting, would also like to see some pics.

h82luz

beer drinker
Established Member
pm firedog90 and see if he has pics. he has a dsg vert with black chrome fr500s and it looks tough

shadowcoupe

I think it would look good too, but im also thinking that what if it doesnt? lol... i know there are pics out there, ive seen them before, but a looong time ago...

Nastystang

Tell Em Hells Coming!
Established Member
yea they look good especially if you buy mine and the tires they will look great!LOL

shadowcoupe

+1, I would go with chrome style stockers or some kind of a polished aluminum rim.

well i have the stock chrome wheels now, but im going to a 10.5 wheel in the back so if i get new rims for the rear, im going to have to get new rims in the front... so i figured id explore my options a little bit..

fiveoh2go

Cleveland's OG
Established Member
well i have the stock chrome wheels now, but im going to a 10.5 wheel in the back so if i get new rims for the rear, im going to have to get new rims in the front... so i figured id explore my options a little bit..

I've always been a fan of the stock looking 10.5 replicas, especially in chrome. Just get the 10.5 rears, save the difference you would have spent on a complete set of rims or spend it on some other mods. :-D

Users who are viewing this thread