Black Chrome wheels?

shipwreck

Driving Big Boats
Established Member
I tried the search button, and it either give me an error or comes up with no results.

I cant find any pictures. Im considering buying 17x9 and 17x10.5 03/04 cobra replicas in black chrome (or possibly FR500s). If any one has picture of black chrome rims on their car ( preferably a black car :beer: ), it would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Steve

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
sjc9099 said:
I tried the search button, and it either give me an error or comes up with no results.

I cant find any pictures. Im considering buying 17x9 and 17x10.5 03/04 cobra replicas in black chrome (or possibly FR500s). If any one has picture of black chrome rims on their car ( preferably a black car :beer: ), it would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Steve

Steve,

Unfortunately we don't have them listed on our site yet or have any pictures however I was informed they are available to ship now. Let us know if there's anything we can help you with. Thanks, Jared

shipwreck

Driving Big Boats
Established Member
ill probably order some of those new MT 315 DRs from you guys. Im not sure what spacer i need to be running also. Do you need to shave down the IRS bolt if your running a spacer or is that not necessary?

so many questions, so much to learn lol.

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
sjc9099 said:
ill probably order some of those new MT 315 DRs from you guys. Im not sure what spacer i need to be running also. Do you need to shave down the IRS bolt if your running a spacer or is that not necessary?

so many questions, so much to learn lol.

With our 3/8" spacer kit I don't believe you'll need to shave the IRS bolt. They should clear without doing so.

Let us know if there's anything else we can help you with. Thanks, Jared

shipwreck

Driving Big Boats
Established Member
Well since i couldnt find any pictures i firgured i would just go ahead and buy some :dw: . I mounted some BFG frag radials out back. Here are some pics sitting in my house. I'll post up pics of them on the car sometime next week.

100_0588.jpg

100_0590.jpg

Last edited:

shipwreck

Driving Big Boats
Established Member
wheelhopper said:
Nice fingernails.

lol thanks, sorry my hand is in the picture but this is the first time ive had a 315 and i was very excited how big it was :coolman: .

SeankySnake

Established Member
Man where did you get those rims from? I have GOT TO HAVE A SET on my 03 DSG vert!!! They look killer. I think they would look awesome on a DSG car. How much were they and what size did you get. I LOVE THEM!!!!

bone

Established Member
yeah man, post some more if you can, thought about going that route with mine. how do you like them?

El Chileño

Established Member
ehhh.. Tight looking rims. Thats cool they make black chrome ones... IMHO I just don't like them. I guess it depends on what color car its on...
Seens I have a redfire cobra my stock silver ones do me justice.

I do love these rims though...
ssr_gt3_ci3_l.jpg

SeankySnake

Established Member
I would really like to see a DSG 03/04 Cobra with them on it. I have a 03 DSG Cobra vert and would really love to see them on it. I have seen Black Chrome Mach 1 wheels on a White Mach 1 at Mustang Week this past July. The look AWESOME. Can anyone photoshop these wheels onto a 03/04 Cobra?

mrose75

Established Member
I've seen one locally a few months ago, not recently though. Black with the black chrome. He had the 18x9/18x10.5 set up though. Looked real nice to me. Sorry no pics...

SeankySnake

Established Member
I have searched the internet and found only one or two pics. The ones that I have found looked pretty good. I wishiI could find some on a DSG or Silver 03/04 Cobra. I guess we will have to keep looking!

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
I have searched the internet and found only one or two pics. The ones that I have found looked pretty good. I wishiI could find some on a DSG or Silver 03/04 Cobra. I guess we will have to keep looking!

They're going to look good man.. Those rims on any car look good.. White, Red, Black, whatever.. They are real nice looking rims.

Give us a call when you decide to order. We've got them in stock with same day shipping. Thanks, Jared

Users who are viewing this thread