Black Cobra in Gastonia, NC tag - VNMOUS

Poppacapp

Established Member
Howdy,

Just wanted to give a shout out to you if you happen to be on this forum. Black Cobra with VNMOUS tag. you kicked down on me on I85 today then got right off at the exit. :burnout:

I couldn't play today, as I had my stepdaughter with me and we were on our way to see a movie. But if you want, PM me and we can setup some playtime. :rockon:

BTW, nice looking car. Like the a-pillar pod. Getting me a SoS 2 pod pillar soon.
:beer:

If you are not on this site, and someone on the site know him.. let him know we can play sometime :)

Poppacapp

Established Member
I've seen the car down near the mall where I work a few times. I haven't had a chance to talk to them tho.

We were in the far left lane and he gets beside me in middle, then takes off for a few secs... then merges over and gets off at the exit. Would have liked to teleport to mexico, but not with the youngun' with me.

Poppacapp

Established Member
Hes a good friend of mine, you can find him in my friends list, screen name is his license plate.

Thanks man! Tell him his car is sweet looking. :beer:

Edit: I Looked on your list, and the one on there with Venomous tag wasn't it. This one said VNMOUS i believe. Maybe I was wrong.. but it was in Gastonia..

Last edited:

Poppacapp

Established Member
Hes a good friend of mine, you can find him in my friends list, screen name is his license plate.

BTW, do you guys go to Shadyside Dragway any? I thought I have seen a red and black Cobra down there... and could have swore I saw a vnmous tag or something like it at one time. I have alzheimers though, so I also forgot my last name. :whine:

tarheeltrooper

900 H.P. Club
Established Member
Thanks man! Tell him his car is sweet looking. :beer:

Edit: I Looked on your list, and the one on there with Venomous tag wasn't it. This one said VNMOUS i believe. Maybe I was wrong.. but it was in Gastonia..
well hell, my bad man.
BTW, do you guys go to Shadyside Dragway any? I thought I have seen a red and black Cobra down there... and could have swore I saw a vnmous tag or something like it at one time. I have alzheimers though, so I also forgot my last name. :whine:
i dont, never been, doubt he (grant) grant has either.

Users who are viewing this thread